Oblitus.

The Time Controller

 

Tick…tick…tick… the clock resounded.

Tao lay in bed, not being able to sleep. His eyes stared into space.

With no sound in the middle of the night, there was nothing to stop him from thinking about what had happened.

His mind rewinds the moment repeatedly of about how he had managed to stop time. Tossing over, he tried to find a comfortable position to sleep in. 

Old, forgotten memories rekindled it's way into his mind. When he had managed to convince Kris to buy him Gucci, How Luhan taught him aegyo,

Xiumin and him practicing in their rooms.

Tao sat up in bed, swinging his feet to the bed side. He couldn't take it anymore, and now decided to just experiment.

Going into his apartment kitchen, he took some creamer, and tossed it in the air. He forced himself to stop time before the creamer dropped.

White powder in hand, Tao took the time to think of the image he wanted, white dust stopping in mid-air.

Quickly, he lifted his hand and splayed it open. White powder flitted everywhere, and Tao snapped his fingers. The white dust stopped in mid-air, and Tao marveled at his talent. Then, doubt struck him. Why did he have this power? What is going to happen? What will people think of him?

Then, his mind saw images. Slowly, the blurred images were coming into surface. The static in his head began to clear, and he relived the moment again.

The moment where his friends were dropping him off at the apartment, the moment where while he was waving at them. The moment when all of a sudden there- 

a truck, The moment when he came to his senses. The moment where he realized they were dead.

And then snap, just like that, Tao's head became clear. He knew what his purpose was.


 

Tao's refined muscles showed as he started to play around with the sword. He handled it with care, but not without emitting powerful moves.

He steadied the sword on top of his palm, getting ready. He flipped it up in the air, watching it as it flipped once.

As the sword shot down, Tao stopped the time with a click from his hands. The sword was halfway down. 

There, I'll start from there, He thought as he held the handle with his hand and moved time again. 

Balancing the sword on his palm again, Tao threw it again, and stopped time before the sword touched the ground.

This time, the sword froze lower than before. Again and again, Tao threw and froze the sword, until finally, it had stopped a centimeter from the ground.

He had done it. Tao had managed to quicken his reflex, and made stopping time easier than ever. All he had to do was calculate How long he had to rewind it, and how to do it.


 

 

It was 3 AM. Tao had woken up at 3 AM. He changed his clothes into something warm and casual. Standing by him bed, he stared at the watch at hand. He willed it to go back in time.

"Rewind, Rewind Rewind!!" he mentally screamed.

Nothing happened. Instead, it felt as if time seemed to be going faster.

"Ugh!" Tao said, plopping himself on to his bed. It seemed as if that he couldn't do it.

Tao's closed eyes shot open at the thought of him only being able to stop time.

"But, No", he thought. This power was something to do with EXO-M.

"Quick! snap your fingers!" A girl shrieked. Things were coming out of control all too quickly.

Tao stared at her as if she was crazy, through his bruised eye.

"Do it!" The girl shrieked again. Reluctantly, Tao clicked his fingers. Nothing.

"With heart you idiot! Make it stop! Make yourself want time to stop!" She screamed.

Tao willed all his thought into clicking his fingers. He thought of all of them stopping, the wind stopping, leaves freezing in the air.

He opened his once closed eyes. Infront of him, all the gangmen froze, everything was frozen, except for the her.

Tao's head filled with the memory of the night, the girl and the experience.

His heart beated at the thought of the girl, who he now realized was beautiful.

He sighed and crashed into the bed.

He played around, and decided to test turning back time.

He stayed quiet, and listened to the ticking of the clock.

He thought of how his day went, tried to replay it. replaying everything that came into his mind.

Coffee spilling, sugar thrown, rain dropping.

Then, he realized that the ticking had stopped.

He open his eyes, and saw the time.

2: 45 AM. 

Tao had turned back time.


Hello! Author-nim is going on to a hiatus because she is going to move from

primary school to secondary school soon!

more info here: click!