Chapter three

Mr Bunny Got Away and Kyuhyun Came
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kyuhyun opens his eyes when he felt soft lips pressing on his cheek. He smiles seeing Minnie with his eyes still close and still snoring lightly. He tilts his head so that their eyes are on the same level and so are their lips. Kyuhyun grins thinking of how lucky he is to wake up first and stalk on Minnie's cuteness. He closes his eyes and put an arm over Sungmin's fluffy body. He was ready to once again enjoy the privilege of sleeping beside Minnie when suddenly.

"HOLY BUNNY OF PINK STUFFS AND UNICORNS! WHO ARE YOU MY SON!" Kyuhyun's eyes widens seeing Sungmin's Umma on the door mouth wide open and eyes poking out of its socket. He immediately covers Minnie's ears not wanting to take away the smile on his bunny's cute face. "Please calm down and lower your voice he's sleeping!" he glares softly to the older in shock. "And I’m not him! How could you even think of that?" he almost cried when Sungmin's eyes flutters open revealing his sleepy fox liked orbs. His dreams had been broken thanks to Sungmin’s shrieking Umma.

"What's up Mr. Bunny?" he smiles and hugs Kyuhyun not noticing his astounded mother on the door. "Why are you shouting so early in the morning? You should know how much I needed sleep" he yawns and closes his again when Kyuhyun hugs him close. But they were both shocked when Sungmin was suddenly pulled away from him.


"Baby you okay? Are you still innocent and untouched? Oh my baby, Umma's sorry for not watching over you and listening about Mr. Bunny leaving you, I'm really sorry baby but please you don’t have to pick up boys to replace Mr. Bunny" his mother's continues drama surprises Sungmin. He was still at dazed that he just stared at his Umma's crying face while Kyuhyun was thinking of ways to get back his Sungminnie.

"Sungminnie are you okay? Why are you not talking? Did he force you? Oh my baby you're only 8 and this kid looks younger though he looks really evil and did he go way too hard on you? BUT BABY WHO TOPPED?"

Sungmin blushes and buries his face on his mother's neck, mumbling unheard and incoherent words. "Look at what you've done to my baby! Aigoo~ did he go hard on you Sungminnie? Don't worry Umma's here and ill heal your wounds like how caring and good Umma should do" patting her son's back he glared back at the pouting Kyuhyun. This is not part of his plan and Sungmin’s Mom’s really irritating him.


"Umma we didnt do anything and please don't shout at Mr. Bunny, you're scaring him" Sungmin found his voice and depended Kyuhyun. "Who's Mr. Bunny?" Mrs. Lee put Sungmin down and let him walk to where Kyuhyun is, she didn’t notice herself grinning at how adorable the two is cuddling like lovers.

"He's Mr. Bunny Umma, he appeared here in my room after Mr. Bunny was kidnapped on the park" he said yawning. He lay down Kyuhyun's lap and talked more. "He even wear the pinky flowery dress you bought for me Umma and he's so sweet" Kyuhyun blushes hard remembering the dress he's wearing. He forgot to change onto his shirt because he’s too distracted on watching Sungmin sleep.

Mother Lee stands and smiles. He looked at the boy with the, I am watching you look before smiling again at Sungminnie who seems to enjoy burying his face on the thin kid’s lap. She may not believe that this kid is Mr. Bunny but she believes that he can make her baby Sungminnie happy and he can act as a replacement while Mr. Bunny is again. “You two go down after you’re done being lovey dovey okay, and please Mr. Bunny don’t be too hard on my Sungminnie, he might be fat but he’s still my baby okay” she winked at the two blushing kids before running downstairs to prepare more food.

Kyuhyun was all frown with his forehead and brows furrowed alike. He didn't like the clothes he's wearing but the idea that Sungmin was overjoyed seeing him with the same outfit as his just made him plain happy as well. But still a straight handsome boy like him wearing a pink shi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter