The Bunny, The Monkey and the Fish

Mr Bunny Got Away and Kyuhyun Came
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sungminnie hyung! The ice-cream man is here! Faster! Let's go get our ice-cream!" little Hyukjae jumps excitedly while pointing to the ice-cream man riding a small truck filled with different flavors of their favorite cold treat. He was trying to get his cute hyung’s attention, but the chubby kid is busy playing with his bunny stuff toy. "Hyung! The man's going to leave us! You know how grumpy that ahjussi is!" the monkey kid pouted cutely and tried pulling little Sungminnie toward the ice-cream truck. "Ya! Ya! Don't pull me Hyukie! Mr. Bunny might fall! He might get hurt! Be careful Hyukie!" the pumpkin king pushed free and put Mr. Bunny securely in the middle of the bench with his other toys. "Wait for me here Mr. Bunny, I'll just get our ice-cream, what flavor do you want Mr. Bunny?" Sungmin fixes the bunny's tie and giggles. "You're so handsome today Mr. Bunny and you deserve two scoops of ice-cream" he was staring at the bunny toy, but Hyukjae pulled him even before he could hear Mr. Bunny's answer.

"Why are you so excited Hyukie? It's not like we're not eating the same ice-cream every day and you're so rude to Mr. Bunny, he was still thinking what flavor to take and you just pulled me" the chubby kid had his short arms crossed. He wants to whack the head of his childhood monkey friend for being rude. "Hyung, Sungminnie hyung, we both know that Mr. Bunny can't eat ice-cream, he's a toy hyung!" the monkey kid grinned as they reached the truck. "As if you don't like me buying ice-cream for Mr. Bunny, you always get his share right?" the older of the two rolled his eyes and sighed. "It'll be my treat today Sungminnie hyung" the younger kid faced the ice-cream man and ordered three cones of strawberry, chocolate and vanilla ice-cream. Sungmin looked confusedly at the other kid before taking two cones. "What happened to you Hyukjae? Are you sick?" he chuckled and eyed his friend suspiciously. "Hyung, it's ... our 100th day buying ice-cream together so it's my treat" a shy smile crept on the younger kid that made the older laugh. "Thanks Hyukie! You're such a good friend" the bunny kid smiled, walked closer to Hyukjae and pecked his cheeks.

Hyukjae’s face turned tomato red the moment his hyung's lips touched his cheek. It's like magic, his Sungminnie hyung took his first kiss and he suddenly wants to go home, jump on his bed and squeal like a high school girl. "H-hyung! That's my first kiss! You're my first kiss!" Sungmin chuckled as he start on his ice-cream and walking back to their spot. "H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter