Intros

My Black Pearl

   “Tao hyung! Kai hyung won’t give me my pants back!!” Sehun screamed at the top of his lungs.

   “Kim Jongin don’t make me get my wushu stick out.” Tao threatened.

   Kai froze,”Anni, you don’t need to Tao.” He gave Sehun’s pants back then ran to his room to get ready for uni.

    “Thank you thank you thank you!! You’re the best hyung ever!!” Sehun said and tackled Tao in a bear hug.

    Tao held his balance, “You’re welcome Sehun.” He patted his back.

  Let me introduce to you, Huang Zitao and Oh Sehun, the maknae half-brothers. Tao’s dad being Chinese and Sehun’s dad being Korean. At first they both hated their mother for leaving them at such a young age, but they learned that they have each other to look out for which is more important. Neither Sehun nor Tao ever saw their mother because the father told them that she left them a month after they were born. How did they know they were half-brothers? Well they found out at the most usual place, summer camp. Tao and Sehun seemed to get into trouble together a lot so the camp counselor made them spend time with each other. When they weren’t bickering, Tao and Sehun started to talk about their background and the subject got really personal. This led up to them talking about their moms. Tao asked to see a picture of Sehun’s mom and he said that he had the exact same picture of his mom. And from that point on, they became the Maknae Brothers when they met the rest of the gang.

 

   “Kai, Sehun, Tao, D.O! Come down, you’re gonna be late for uni!!”Xuimin yelled.

   “Ne Xuimin hyung!” They chorused. A few seconds later, it sounded like a dozen elephants came running down the stairs. “Ready to go hyung!”

   “Alrighty, bye hyungs!” Sehun and Tao said.

    “Bye Lulu hyung!” Kai said.

    “Be good at uni didi."

   “Bye Jongdae hyung!!” D.O said.

  “Ha-ha bye Kyungsoo!”

    BEEP BEEP! “C’mon guys, you’re gonna be late!” Xuimin yelled.

    “Good they’re finally gone.” Lay said.

  “Tell me about it, mornings never change.” Baekhyun said.

  “Let’s go do trivia Baek.”

   “I swear, if they weren’t cousins they could at least pass for blood brothers. At least.” Chen said. Chanyeol and Suho laughed.

  ~.~.~.~.~.

   “STELLS!” Henry yelled. “Stella wakie wakie!!!”

   “Henry Lau how many times do I have to tell you to STOP YELLING IN MY EAR?!” Her outburst.

   “Hehe love you!” Henry said and bolted out of her room.

   “Big baby.” She muttered and headed to the bathroom for a shower. Once she was done, she headed downstairs to be greeted by 15 voices.

    “Good morning Chaemin.” 14 voices chorused.

  “Morning Stella.”

   “Morning Teukkie, Chullie, Hannie, Sunngie, Kanggie, Dongie, Minnie, Hyukie, Hae, Won won, Wookie, Bummie, Hyunnie, Mi mi, and Mochi.” She glared at Henry and he gave her an innocent smile. “So anything new?” She asked.

    “From what I have heard, nothing.” Siwon said.

    “Wait, the council wants to see you.” Ryeowook said.

    “What? Again? Why?” She complained.

   “Dunno.” Ryeowook shrugged.

   “I swear if Elder Han lost his teeth again I will commit suicide.”

   “Chaemin you know you can’t die.”Sungmin said.

   “I know, I should’ve never accepted that immortality offer.”

   “Now go, they want to see you asap.” Kangin said and pushed her out the ‘house’.

   On the way there, she muttered not so EXONIAN words about the council. When she got there, she did the retinal scan and finger print scan. ”WELCOME WARRIOR LEE.” The computer said. Chaemin ignored it and walked right in.

   “Elders.” She bowed.

   “Ah Stella, good morning.”

    “Good morning Elder Han.” She greeted the eldest elder.

   “Well let’s get right to business shall we?” Elder Kim suggested.

   “Oh yes! We need you to go to Earth for a long term mission.” Elder Kwon said. SCILENCE

   “For…”Chaemin said getting bored.

   “Uh to retrieve 12 half-EXONIANS.” Elder Kim continued.

   “Why can’t you just call an Extraction team?” She asked.

   “They are on Zodiac to free the imprisoned EXONIANS that some ZODIANS captured.” Elder Im said.

  “Ok, I’ll do it.” Chaemin agreed.

    “Splendid! You will leave tomorrow after sunrise.” Elder Choi said.

   “And you may take someone from your squadron as a companion.” Elder Han said. “Very well you are dismissed.”

~.~.~.~.~.~.

  

   “You guys I’m leaving tomorrow!!” Chaemin yelled.

    “Where to this time sis?” Sungmin asked.

   “To Earth.” She said.

   “Well that’s new.” Kibum said.

   “Yeah, and I get to take someone with me!!” She said faking her excitement.

   14 hands shot up in the air. The only hand that wasn’t up was Kibum’s because he was civilized.

   “Me! Me!”

  “No you already had your turn with Chaemin!”

    “Pick me Stells!”

   “Now now, you guys know better than to fight over positions.” Chaemin said. “Leeteuk please get the choosing hat. Everybody groaned. Leeteuk went to the library and grabbed at top hat of the tallest shelf. In the top hat are 16 slips of paper that had each and everyone’s name from the squadron. This problem happened often so 2 years ago Zhou Mi came up with this idea of picking a partner from the hat. So if someone had a mission and could take a companion, they would use the hat method.

     “Here you go Chaemin-ah.” Leeteuk said and handed her the hat.

   “Thanks.” She stuck her hand in then quickly took it back out. She opened the slip of paper. “And my companion is-.”