The Request

Please,Love Me Back!

In One Sided Love,One Person Will Be Happy While The Other Side Will Be Hurting.While In This Story............................

Girl:It's okey.If he's happy with her,I will happy for him.

***

SUZY POV

"Haera-aah,did you go home early yesterday?" I'm asking Haera

"Urmm...not so early actually."She answered.

"Yahh,why didn't you call me if you are going home late yesterday?!"I said.

"Yahh,granny!I'm a little child.I'm already big.I can go home even it's already midnight."She said and stop her steps.

"Yahh,don't you dare to going home alone if it's already midnight."I'm also stop from walking.

"After this,I will wait for you even you're not allowing me.If you're still being stubborn,I'll tell Yunho oppa."I said before walking away from her.

"Yahh...Suzy-aah.Don't do that.I'll going home with you everyday even you or me will be late..But please don't tell Yuhno oppa,I really can't stand if he start nagging."She shouted when I'm already far from her.

"Yahh...Bae Suzy...!!!Wait for me..Don't leave me alone here...Uwwwwaaaa...I'm afraid at this street alone.."She said and running to me.

"Urghhh,she is being a drama queen again"I thought.

"Yahh,stop being drama queen and walk faster..Or else we'll be late for the class"I said and look at her.She running to me with a smile at her face.

 

Jung Haera..I wonder,how you still keep smiling like that even in your heart you are crying..??

***

During the lunch time,as usually,Haera will going to the school's garden to reading or resting her mind.Suzy is going to meet her teacher for discuss something and the other students are at the cafeteria.So,Haera is completely alone at the garden.

Myungsoo POV

L is walking at the hall way.Looking for someone.Someone that make he confused for a moment and someone that give a chance to him to get closer with Suzy,The Ice Princess.

"Where is she?"L mumbled

"I already search at the almost entire school..Where is she actually?"He mumbled again and walking to the school's garden.

When he almost reach the garden....

"That's Jung Haera"L said and smiling.

He make his way to the bench at the garden where the heartbroken girl seated and rest.

When he nearing the bench,he suddenly felt nervous.

"What's wrong with me?"He thought.

"Calm down man.."

"Jung Haera-sshi.."L called Haera's name when he already standing infront her.

She rise her head and look a little shocked saw Kim Myungsoo standing infront her and called her name.

"Yes..??"She answered.

"I'm sorry for yesterday,I'm really didn't have any feeling to you"He started the conversation..

"No,it's okey..It's my own fault..Confessing to you without looking at myself.I know I'm not qualified to be with you.."She immediately answered without looking at L face.

L suddenly felt pity to her.

"What's wrong with me?"

"I never felt pity to any girl that I've reject"

He thought.

The were silent for a few minutes later.Then,Haera opened to say something.

"Kim Myungsoo-sshi,if you come here for only saying that,I think thats already clear.."

"So,excuse me..I need to go to the library".She said while taking her bag and start to walk away from him.

L then realised that he still didn't tell Haera his intention meeting her.

"Wait a minute.."L words make Haera stop her footstep.

"Should I tell her my intention?"L think in his mind.

"If I tell her,did she didn't feel sad?"He continued.

 

Silent......

 

"Kim Myungsoo-sshi,do you have anything to say to me..?"Haera asked because L didn't say anything to her.

L then wake from his deep thought.

"Urmmm,I'm coming here because I need your help."Finally,he blurted his intention to Haera.

And Jung Haera,being the kind hearted girl,she never rejecting to help someone eventhought that someone is the one that hurting her.

"I will try to help you..But,how can I help you..?"She asked and smiled to him.

The most sincerely and beautiful smile that L ever seen.

"Her smile is beautiful and sincere."He thought.

"Her smile make my heart warm."Again,L in his own world.

"Kim Myungsoo-sshi..?"Haera called his name when L didn't respond anything to her.

"Yae..??"He jolted when Haera called his name.

"I'm asking you,how can I help you..?"She ask again.

"Ahh,about that....I need you to.."He stop his sentence because he afraid Haera will be mad at him.

"Yes..??Just continue your words.."Haera told him.

"I need you to......help mme to get Suzy..I want you to help me become Suzy's boyfriend.I know I'm playboy and can easily get a girlfriend.But Suzy is really difficult.She is really cold to me,so I need your help to give all information about Suzy's like and dislike,Suzy's life,the type of boys that Suzy like and everything about her.I'm also need your help to convince her to accept me.I know you  can easily do that because Suzy is your bestfriend and she really listen to you.So,can you.....help me.?"L answered with the long explanation.

HAERA POV

"Kim Myungsoo...You're really cruel"....