Her Knight

Please,Love Me Back!

Her heart is hurting.Her tears can't wait to flowing at her cheek.Her mind is blank.It's because one word, "REJECTED" by a man that she really like,the man that she really love and the man that still make her live until today.

***

HAERA POV

"It's really hurt."

"Please tears.Don't flow at here."

Haera is walking at the hall way.She spotted Suzy,she immediately change her direction to the stairs and heading to the rooftop.At the rooftop,she sit at the bench that prepared at there.

"Mianhae Suzy-ah.I didn't have any courage to meeting you right now."Haera thought with her tears finally flowing.Her tears flowing rapidly.She can't hold her tears anymore.

"Kim Myungsoo,Why must Suzy that you like"?

"Haera-ah..You're really stupid for confessing to Kim Myungsoo because at the end,the one that suffered is you"

She crying really hard and regretting her decision confessed to L.

"Why falling in love make me hurt?"

"I'm such a fool,falling in love with the person that not suitable with me"

"What did I expected before?"

"Kim Myungsoo will fall in love with me if I confess to him?"

"Jung Haera,you pabo..Really pabo"She continued blaming herself and crying.

At the end,she spending the whole time after the lunch at the rooftop crying.Her eyes are swollened.

When the bell is ring,she still sit at there.She didn't dare to going to her class for taking her backpack because she know Suzy still waiting for her at there.She didn't want to make Suzy worry seeing her swollen eyes and she didn't want Suzy ask her the reason of her swollen eyes.Suzy didn't know anything about that and she really didn't want Suzy know anything about that.

After 10 minutes,her phone ringing and the caller name is Suzy.

She answered the call and told Suzy to leave first because she have something to do at the school.Suzy willing to wait for her but Haera insist her to go back home first.At the end,Suzy agreeing to going back first.When the call ended Haera felt her eyes started to getting blurred again because of the tears.

"Haera-ah..Stop crying"She console herself.

***

At the classroom,Suzy in the deep thought and worry about Haera.She want to meet her but she know that Haera need to be alone at thiss moment.

"I know she is lying about having something to do at the school rightnow"

"Haera-ahh..Why you must hurt your ownself and fall to that jerk and stupid playboy?!"

"I can't stand seeing you being rejected and hurted"

"I know that you really love him with you whole heart thats why you dare to confess to him eventhough you didn't tell me about it"

"and I know,you will never ever want to tell me about it"

Yes,the girl that heard and saw Haera confessed to L is Suzy.She heard everything from the start until the end of the confessing.She also heard L told Haera that he likes Suzy not Haera.She also saw the tears at the Haera eyes that threaten to flow at her cheek.Thats really make her heart hurt seeing her one and only bestfriend that she think as her sister hurted.

"Haera-ahh,mianhae because I can't help or doing anything for you this time."

"I want to force the jerk L to accept you,but I know at the end you will be more suffer because of the lies"

"We can't force someone to love us and I don't want to make you happy at this moment with the fake love and let you suffer at the future"

"Mianhae Jung Haera"with that last thought Suzy left the classroom and headed to home alone this time,without Haera to listening her stories about her day.

***

3 hours after Suzy left,Haera going to her classroom to take her backpack and headed to her home.She walking to the bus stop 500 metres from their school.While waiting for the bus,she saw  a cafe at the across the roadway.She never going to that cafe before but today she want to try entering that cafe and grab something to make her warm in this cold wheater.The wheater get really cold because now already 6.47pm.The cafe really look beautiful and have a modern look.

Then,she getting near at road and want to acrossing the road.Before she can reach at the middle of the road she heard someone shout.

"Hey,watch out..!!!"Someone shouting.

Before she can turn her head,suddenly in the blink of eyes she felt her wrist grabbed from the back and fall  at the tall figure's embrace.

She really shocked then saw a car in the full speed moving at where she standing before that tall figure grab her. 

She then realised that that tall figure save her and she is still in his embrace.She suddenly back off from his body and her face getting red because of the embarassment.She rise her head and find the tall figure is a handsome,fair skin and blonde young man.She felt really embarassed.

"Hey,you should look around especially at the left and your right before acrossing a road"He opened a conversation between both of them.

"Yeh,that's my fault.Thanks you for saving me from being hitted by that car"Haera said to that man.

"You're welcome,but make sure next time be careful"He continued.

"Thanks,I'll be careful next time."Haera answered.

Suddenly she saw that man extend his right hand infront of her.

"I'm Wu Yi Fan.But the other peoples know me as Kris Wu"He said and smiling.

"His smile is beautiful and make his fierce look turn to the cute look"Haera thought.

Haera greet his extend hand.

"I'm Jung Haera but you can call me Haera"Haera introducing her name and smile.

"Okey,nice to know you Haera-sshi.I think you want to go at there right?"Kris say and pointed at the Coffee Cojjee Cafe.

"I think it's better you across the road now before the other car come"He continued

"Urm,yes.I want to go there.Kris-sshi thanks again because saving me and........goodbye Kris-sshi"Haera said and then bowed at Kris before making her way to the cafe.When she already acrossing the road she looked at her back and saw Kris at the across road.He only moved a bit from his position before.

"Kris-sshi...!!"Haera then shouted from the across road.

Kris heard his name called stop from moving and turn to his back.He saw Haera waved at him and then shouted again.

"Do you have free time for a while..?? I want to treat you because you already save me"She shouted.

"Please,just for a while"She pleading.

***

KRIS POV

"Please,just for a while."She pleading.

"She is so cute when pleading"I thought.

I guess only a couple of minutes will not hurt me.Then I'm agreeing to follow her to the cafe.When I walking to her, she smile and look a bit happy.

"This is girl really cute and look innocent."

When we entered the cafe,she look amazed at the cafe design and I guess this is the first time she entered this cafe.The we're heading to the counter.

"1 Hot chocolate for me"She said to the worker.

"How about you Kris-sshii?"

"1 Caramel Macchiato for me"I said directly to the worker.

We're not talking while waiting for our order.When the worker giving our order,we headed out from the cafe.Outside the cafe,she once again said thanks you to me and bid goodbye to me.

"Kris-sshi,thanks once again because saving me,and it's nice to know you.I gotta go now because it's getting late,goodbye"She said and started to make her way.

"Thanks for the caramel macchiato and it's nice to know you too,goodbye also to you and please be careful"I answered

"And...see you tomorrow again girl"I said in my heart.

Then,I make my way and headed to my home while smiling and sipping my drinks.

"I guess I already have a friend at the my new school and I think this time,my school life will be more interesting from before"I said in my heart.

***

The knight already appears.Thats means the more HURTING things will come to her.Something that will make her crying harder once again.Something that make her wounded heart hurt in the very deep of the heart this time.And it's really hurt from being rejected.But something that will make her and the knight closed to each other and make one heart beating fast everytime the are together.