Him & Her

Please,Love Me Back!

Haera POV

Rinnnnnggggggg...!!!!!!

My alarm clock ringing.

Again.Another typical day.Wake up in the morning.Get ready for going to school.Go breakfast and it is time heading to the school....

"Mom...!!!! I'm going to school now.Goodbye,Love you mom" I said while walking to the door.

"Okey,be careful and study hard honey.And don't forget to eat your lunch,Love you too my dear" My mom said.

I walked to the bus stop and at the same time try to remember what I've learn yesterday.Yes,I'm the nerdy.So,that is what would I do if I walked to the bus stop alone.

"Jung Haera...!!!" Someone calling my name.

"Radioisotopes are unstable isotopes which decay and give out radioactive emissions"I mumbled.

"Jung Haeraaa..!!!"

"Radioactivity is the spontaneous and random disintegration of an unstable nucleus" I mumbled and continue walking.

"Aishh,Haera ahhhhhhh.....!!!!"

"Radioactive emission has an..."before i can finished my word suddenly I feel there is a hand holding my shoulder.

"Yah,Jung Haeraaa..!!! Don't you hear that I'm calling your name..?" Suzy said with sulking tone.

"Suzy ahh...Mianhae.I'm to focused on remembering what I've learn yesterday. I'm so sorry,pretty" I said to her.

"I'll forgive you....."She said and smile.

I know this type of smile and I know if she smile like this,there's something that her planned.And I also know that,I will not like it although I still don't know what she planned.

"..if you want to accompany me to shopping this Saturday."She continued.

"Definitely no..!!!!" I answered.

See.I'm always right.She always want me doing something that I really doesn't like and I...really doesn't like shopping.Especially accompanying Suzy to shopping.It's really tiring.

"Haera ahh...Please.." She trying persuade me.

"No!!"

"Haera ahh,jebal...I have to buy a new dress for the company dinner.."She still trying.

"Haera ahhh..."She said and make a cute face.

"Aishhhh....You always do that not-so-cute-face to me."I said with annoying tone.

"Cause I know that you can't resist it..ehehe"She reply and blinking her eyes.

"Aish.Okey."

"Ahaha,Gomawo.You're my truly BFF..ehehehe"

"Yah,Suzy.Be faster.Or else we will left out by the bus ahjussi " I said and walk fast.

"Yah.Wait for me"She said and running to me.

Bae Suzy is my one and only bestfriend in the world.We know each other since we're baby.She is kind to everyone.But she will become a monster to the people that she doesn't like.She is the most prettiest girl at our school.All the boys at our school dreaming to become her boyfriend.But,she never attracted to them.And all the girls also dreaming to become her because she had everything.She is only one month older than me but she always acted like older sister to me.She always protected me from being bullied at the school.She will always comforting me when I'm sad.She always with me at my easy and difficult time.I really love her as my sister and my bestfriend although she is not my sister.I already consider her as my sister.

My family and her family also is a bestfriend.Everyone at our school know that Suzy came from the rich family but no one know that I'm also came from the rich family.Although we came from the rich family but we're prefered to go to the school with the bus.We find it more interesting from being send by our driver.I have a handsome brother.His name is Jung Yunho.He study at the United States.He is six years older than me.Although we are far from each other,we're really close to each other.He always calling,E-mailing and video chatting me.We always sharing our everyday life to each other.He really protecting me.He is another Suzy in the male version.He will always comforting me when I'm sad,he always with me at my easy and hard time.He really love me but he always annoying me.He always make my life uproarious but still,I really love him.He is my one and only brother.I'm always missing my brother.I always wish that my brother will finished his studies and going back to Korea.I'm always feel lonely live at our mansion because my parents really not often stayed at our home.They always have a bussiness matter at the overseas and I,always left behind with our maids at our home.But,although my parents not always with me,they still concern about me,they still give me their's love.I will understand them and I really didn't upset when they cannot be at home.But,we still the happy family.

It's good to have a family and friend that really love you.I'm really grateful to have people like them.I'm the nerdy,ugly,old fashioned girl.There's no one want to be friend with me except Bae Suzy out there.I'm often fooled by the other students at the school and I'm will keep silent and not fight back.I never told anyone especially my brother and Suzy but Suzy always know if I being bullied and she is the person that will help me.You may call me fool,but I didn't want to make the thing become worst.I'm really low-profiled at the school.I never tell to anyone that I'm the daughter of the Jung family.No one know that I'm the daughter of Jung YeonWoo and Jung Mi Rae couple,the famous bussinessman.No one know that I'm from Jung family,The Top Three Of The Most Rich Person At The Asia.Only a few person from my parents friends know that I'm the Jung's daughter because I didn't like following my parents attending the ceremony.But everybody know that my brother,Jung Yunho the only son of the Jung Family.I only known at the school because I'm Suzy's one and only bestfriend,because I'm always get the number one at the every examanition and because.....I'm the nerdy that always being a toy,a person to being laughed,a girl that always bullied,and being a place to release exasperation for the students at the Star High School.

And...That's me...

Jung Haera..

 

***

At The School.

We're at our locker to pick our book for today's schedule.Then suddenly Suzy speak.

"Haera ahh,I need to see Mrs.Lee for a while.So I need to go first,see you at the class"

"Okey,but don't be late"I said.

After picking my book,I heading to our class.In my way to go the class,suddenly a junior girl screaming.

"Yah...!!!! INFINITE is here....!!!!!

Just a few words.But it's already enough to make most of the girls run and go towards the INFINITE boys.

"Kyyaahh..They are cool!!"

"Woohyun Oppa so handsomeee!!"

"Oh no...!!! Hoya oppa...!!!Sunggyu oppa...!!!"

"Sunggyu and Hoya oppa look cool with their's sport cars.!!"

"Sungyeol oppa,Dongwoo oppa..I love you!!"

"Ahhhhh....Sungyeol oppppaaaa...Dongwooo opppaa...!!!"

"Looks,Sungjong oppaaaa...!!!So cute..!!!"

"I feel like want to faint watching Sungjong oppa with he's new hair style!!"

"So handsome.."

"Where's L oppa..??"

"Yes,where's him..??"

"That's him..!!!!!"

"Oh...no..!!!"

"He is riding his motorbike again.It is so cool!!!!!"

"L,oppa..!!!Love me.."

"L,oppaaaa!!!"

"Saranghaeyo oppa...!!"

There are so many girls praised the INFINITE boys.

They are the INFINITE.The most popular boys at Seoul.They are the sons of the rich person.And they are rich.All of them are really handsome,smart and perfect.All have them has a beautiful girlfriends.But they are the biggest playboys at the Seoul.They change a girl like changing a clothes especially The Great L aka Kim Myungsoo.

And thats him....

MY CRUSH.......

No one know about this,even Suzy and Yunho Oppa also didn't know about this.Yes,Kim Myungsoo is my crush.I love when he smile.I love when he laugh.I love when he sing.I love when he playing basketball.I love when he studying and I love everything about him except his playboy,flirty and ego characters.

All of the people at our school including my parent,Yunho Oppa,Suzy and her parent know that I'm really doesn't like the lovey-dovey things.All of them know that I never closed and interested to the any boys.

But,one incident make me change.One incident make my locked heart unlocked.That incident make me know what is love.That incident make me fall for Kim Myungsoo.And because of the incident,my heart will beating fast everytime I saw him.But I never dare to confess to him.Not just confess,I also didn't dare to talk and getting near to him.I just can stare him from afar.But thats enough for me.And I think everyone know about this,"KIM MYUNGSOO HATE UGLY AND NERDY GIRLS".And of course he will hate me too because I'm the ugly nerdy girl.

But I....never know...that incident will give consequences to my life.I never know that the incident will make me being another person.That incident will make me cry.That incident will make me in a great heartbreak.That incident also would make me know my superman.And also,that incident will change my whole life.

***

MYUNGSOO POV

Again.Another typical day.Everytime INFINITE reach at the school's gate.There will so many girl waiting for us,screaming for us.I'm already bored and tired of their screaming.

"Aishh...This girls...Aren't they lose their voice screaming everyday.It's really annoying." I thought.

"Yah Myungsoo ah,whats wrong with you?"Woohyun hyung asking when we walking at the hallway going to our class.

"Nothing.I'm just tired and still sleepy."I answered.

"What you doing lastnight?"Hoya hyung asked.

"I think after having a dinner at the restaurant all of us going home"Sunggyu hyung speak.

"Yes,if I'm not mistaken we going home early lastnight"Sungjong continued.

"I...I'm"

"I didn't going back home after we're having dinner".I said and rubbed by back neck.

"I'm going to the club and flirting the girls.THE HOT GIRLS".I said and smile.

I know.All of them will angry to me because I didn't told them.

"Yah,Myungsoo ahh...How could you didn't bring us."Sungyeol hyung said with sad tone.

"Mianhae,I just in mood to flirting alone.I didn't want another monster taking the hot girls."I reply.

"Yah..Did you just call us a monster.How could you.Do you wanna die..??"Dongwoo hyung said.

"Yah..!!Hyung,you really mean called me monster.I'm a handsome guy okey.Not a monster"Sungjong said.

"But I think you're not handsome but you're beautiful."Woohyun hyung said to Sungjong.

"I'm also think like that.Are you really a guy Sungjongieeee?"Dongwoo hyung following Woohyun hyung to irritating Sungjong.

"Hahahahahahahahahhaha"The others including me laughing.We know Sungjong will angry to us.

"Or maybe,you disguise yourself to be a guy?"Hoya hyung teasing him.

And we..."Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,are you really disguise Sungjongieeee?"

"Yah hyung.All of you really mean...!!"Sungjong irritated.

"All of you really annoying..!!!"He continued.

And we once again"Bwahahahahahaahahhaahahahahahaha"

All of us really like teasing Sungjong.It's fun.

"Okey,stop guys.I'm afraid someone will throw a tantrum"Sunggyu hyung try to make we stop teasing Sungjong.

"Sungjong ahh...Don't throw a tantrum.."Woohyun hyung said.

"Yeah,or else..You will look more like a girl than a boy" I continued.Then,the others.......

"Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"...

"Yah,Sunggyu hyung...Look at them"Sungjong asked for a back up.

Before Sunggyu hyung can speak anything,suddenly a girl appear in front of us. She stopped in front of us and make we stopped from walking.

"L oppa.I have something to say."She said.

I heard a murmur from the other girls and boys that standing at the hallway.

"What was she doing?"

"Is she want to confess to L oppa?"

"Is she crazy?"

"How can a nerdy like her will be accept by L oppa?"

I look at the INFINITE members.They just smile and make just-hear-what-she-want-to-say.

"Yeah,just hear what she want to say.Then,reject her.It will be fun." I thought.

"What did you want to say?"I finally speak.

"Oppa,I..I..I Love You"She confessing while give me a cake in a box.

"I made this cake by myself.If you accept this cake thats mean,you will accept my feelings."She continued.

"You..??Love me..??"I asked.

"Yes"She nodded.

I take the cake from her hand.Her seem suprise.Her eyes shining and her lips form a smile.The happy and sincere smile.All of the student startled.

"L oppa accepted her cake"

"Did L really want to make her as his girlfriend?"

"Eeuuww,I don't care if L oppa have a new girlfriend,but not her."

"She's nerdy."

"She's not pretty."

"And she's far from y."

The others student keep complaining.The INFINTE members just grinned.They definitely know whats in my mind right now.

"Oh,poor girl." I thought and grinned.

"L oppa.Do you accept me?Gomawo."She said with a bright smile and bowed to me.I just smile.

"Now,I'm your girlfriend?"She continued.

I smile sweetly at her and then throw the cake at her face.My sudden action make her shocked.

"I'm sorry girl.I'm not accepting you.You're not in my list." I said.I saw her eyes already form a tears.

The INFINITE members already laughing.The others student also laughing and boo this poor girl.

"Girl,seeing you face making me wanna puke"I started to leaving her.

"I think,not just make you wanna puke,but her face also would make you gasping for a oxygen because of her uglyness."Woohyun hyung said and the others laughing hard.

"And don't you ever dare to show yourself infront of me."I continue walking and that girl start crying.

"The tenth girls that crying and rejected by me in this three days."

I know.Every girls not just in our school but also the whole Seoul want me.I'm Kim Myungsoo. a.k.a L.The one and only son of the Kim KangJun and Kim ShinHye couple.My parent is the famous bussinessman.My parent is one of The Top Three Of The Most Rich Person At The Asia.Everyone know who I am.Everyone want to become me.I have everything that every man want.I have a handsome face,I have a wealthy and everything.I know,everygirl that chasing me because my wealthy and my appearance not because they truly love me.I didn't believe there a girl will truly love me because of myselfand not because my wealthy and face.I will flirt with them,dating them for a week and then dump them.Everygirl that I date will only last for a week.Well,just say my hobby is flirting.It's fun to make a girl chasing you and then cry because of you.It will make you great and be the most wanted men by the girl.I have a six handsome bestfriends.We call ourself as INFINITE.We really close to each other.We always together at the happy and hard time.Our family also close to each other.

***

Kim Myungsoo didn't know that there are one girl that truly love him.A girl that really love him because himself,his heart and not because his face or even his wealth.A girl with noble and kind heart.A girl that love him that really love him with her whole heart.

***

Haera saw everything that happen between Kim Myungsoo and the girl.She felt pity for that girl but there's nothing that she can do.Deep in her heart,she afraid falling for Kim Myungsoo.She afraid she will become like that girl.

 

"Are you will doing the same as the girl if I'm confessing to you?"Haera asking in her heart.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

*Finally,I finished the first chapter.Maybe a bit boring...

*Sorry,for any grammar and language mistake...

*I hope all of you enjoying this...

*Comment and Subscribe...