XoXo

Our happily ever after

   I'm in the bathroom getting ready to go to bed when I hear a knock on the door,"babe you alright? you've been there for awhile." I can hear the worry in his voice, so i decided to .

"Everything is fine....and when I come out, I promise you'll be satisfied."

     I hear him groan,"do you know what you do to me? how much you affect me?" I smiled but I didn't say anything which caused him to walk away stomping his feet like a child. When I thought he could'nt hear me anymore, I started to giggle. "Stop giggling!" he yelled at me. Oops, guess I was wrong. But, that didn't stop me from giggling.

"Stop giggling or you'll....regret it!!" 

    I know he would never do anything to hurt me so I continued to giggle.

"What will you do if I don't stop? Huh? What will you do?!?" I yelled at him.

"You'll see!!" he yelled at me with laughter in his voice.

    I giggled one last time then stopped.  I hear him muttering something about me being *too cute* I chuckled . Like he has the right to say that. He is already 27 years old, yet he still looks the same. Cute and Handsome.

"I Love You babe!!!" I yelled at him cutely.

I hear him chuckle before replying. "yeah yeah yeah. Love you too babe; love you too."   

  I smiled hearing his reply. I continued to brush my long hair, when I started to think of the many possibilities he will do to make me *regret* causing me to grow nervous. But, that's not the only reason.....

     I got out of the bathroom expecting my husband to scare me, instead I found him ily leaning on a wall in all his glory and hotness. I froze at my spot, just staring at him(more like staring at his bare chest) He is only, ONLY wearing a pair of black sweatpants.  I turned my head away, but he cleared his throat which caused me to stare at him again. Yup, still didn't move from his spot; still ily leaning on a wall with arms crossed wearing only a pair of black sweatpants(I didn't even know someone can look HOT just wearing a pair of sweatpants) "He really is my husband" I mumbled to myself. Wrong move. He chuckled then raised his eyebrows,"what do you mean babe?" . "Nothing" I quickly replied. Wrong move again. He smirked, "ohh, I thought I saw your drool..." he said walking closer. I quickly wiped the side of my mouth and there was nothing. I glared at him while walking backwards,"CHEATER!!" He smiled at me innocently, still walking closer to me which caused me to continue walking backwards. I bumped on a wall, shoot now I'm trapped. I looked at him and found him staring at me intensely, he pressed himself to me; and now there is no space between us. "Do you know what you do to me?" he asked me ily. I looked away from him,"hmmm, you already asked me that earlier" I said to him nervously. He put both arms above my head and pressed himself even closer to me(if thats possible) I looked up because of shock and found myself staring straight at his eyes. We continued staring at eachother, no one dared to look away when all of a sudden he blinked. "I wi...." I said but is stopped by the pressure of his lips on mine. He kept kissing me, but still didn't put his arms around my waist which he usually does. My patience is pretty low today, so I decided to make a move first. I moved my hands up to his chest(not missing the goosebumps) then I s my arms around his neck and continued to kiss him. He smiled in victory before pulling away,"I win" he said while resting his forehead on top of mine. I pouted at him and I see his eyes soften. "Fine Luhan, you win" i said walking away. But, not forgetting to take off the robe I'm wearing. I guess he saw what I'm wearing because I hear his breathe catch. I know that he is now walking closer to me. I felt his breathe on my neck before he carried me bridal style to our bedroom. "I win" I said seductively. "I don't care, your a seductress" he said opening the door. He looked down at me, "but your my seductress" he said before throwing me on the bed.