Just Like That, My Heart Skips A Beat

-Just Like That-

The ambulance came very fast. They strapped Donghae onto a stretcher and transported him to the nearest hospital. Yoona and Yuri drove the car to the hospital because the ambulance couldn't hold both of them. Once they got to the hospital, Donghae was already inside. They both rushed to the doctor to ask questions they were dying to ask. 

"Is he okay?" Yoona asked, impatiently. 

"Ne, his head was not injured badly but it will need medical care. His head had to be stitched to close the wound. He will need to take medicine the next few weeks. There is a possibility that he will fall over and be unconscious because of the damage to the head. But meanwhile, he is fine and able to leave the hospital soon." the doctor replied. "Are you responsible for Donghae or do you know who is?"

"Ne, we are very close." They both replied.

"Please take these medicines and give it to him once a day." He handed them a bag of pills. "He should be finished with the operation in a few minutes."

"Kamsamida." Yoona said and took the bag pills. Yuri and Yoona waited outside of Donghae's room.

'What a relief.' Yoona thought to herself. A few tears fell onto her cheek, feeling bad for Donghae. It could have been her that fell on her head. Yuri noticed her crying and wiped her tears off with her finger. 

"Yoona~ He's okay. " Yuri said to comfort her. 

"It's my fault. If I didn't fall, he wouldn't have injured his head." Yoona whispered. After a few seconds, the nurse came out of the room. 

"Donghae is available to see visitors now." The nurse said. The two girls got up and went in his room. There, Donghae was laying on the bed. Yoona saw his head bandaged and started to cry again. 

"Mianhae oppa" Yoona whispered into his ear while giving him a hug. 

"I'm okay. You don't need to worry, Yoong." Donghae said. Yoona broke the hug and looked at him. Donghae smirked at her shiny eyes, which made her heart melt. 

"Ahem.." Yuri said, breaking up their moment. They blushed in embaressment and seperated apart. "Do you know when you'll be out?" Yuri asked. 

"Ne, I should be good once the nurse brings me my pills

"Oh, we got you pills from the doctor. I'll go check out for you." Yoona said. 

 

20 Minutes Later

Yoona came back to take Donghae back home. 

"Where's Yuri?" She asked. 

"She had to leave for her next CF filming" Donghae said as Yoona tried to help them up. 

 

They have reached the parking lot but the car was missing. Yuri had to take it to go to her CF set. They ended up walking home instead. The cold breeze made them cold. Donghae peeked at Yoona who was crossing her arms to be warm. He took off his black jacket and placed it on Yoona. 

"Thanks." Yoona said. They walked by the restaurant they were suppose to go to before the accident. Their stomache growled and their mouth became watery as they looked inside. Donghae chuckled and held her wrist. She looked at him confused. 

"Kaja" He said and they both went into the restaurant. Luckily there were no fans to spread roumers. The only people in the restaurant was the workers and a old couple, enjoying their dinner. This was because it as very late and everyone was at home, sleeping. They asked for a table of two. 

"Sorry, we do not take any customers after 1:00 am but we could give you a to go box." the lady said. They ended up ordering their food to go. Yoona had ordered curry with rice and Donghae had ordered mixed rice with vegetables. After they recieved their food, they walked to a bench to eat. The bench had a beautiful view of the small lake shining against the moonlight. They sat comfortably and took out their dinner boxes. 

Yoona POV

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked. I am afraid that he would fall over and become unconscious like the doctor had warned. He looked at me and smiled. 

"I'm okay. You don't have to worry about me." He assured. 

"Oppa, it's all my fault. If I hadn't fell, you wouldn't have gotten hurt. Mianhae.. Jinja Mianhae." I was very sorry. I have never hurt someone this badly. 

"Aniyo, it's not your fault. Lets just enjoy our meal tonight." I smiled. Luckily I was able to let it go but still, guilt remained. 

Donghae POV 

I could tell that Yoona felt very guilty. I told her she didn't have to worry, but her eyes tell me that she is worrying. I look into her eye and my heart begins to beat very rapidly. She is beautiful. Her long hair neatly combed, and her eyes shined against the light of the moon. 

"It's a beautiful night." I didn't intend to say night, I meant to say you. But the words did not come out correctly. I was afraid she would think I'm crazy. We began to eat our food. We ate every bit of it.

I peeked at her. She was enjoying the view of the lake. All a sudden, I couldn't control myself. My heart thumped faster and faster.  Then I leaned foreword. Her soft, red lips were inches a way from mine.. I... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! 

 

 

What a great way to end the chapter. Mwuahahaha.

 

 

 

 

Extra: 

      =  

 

Anyway, bye bye!