Just Like That, I Have Fell In Love

-Just Like That-

"Welcome to Idol Gathering's Special Episode 100. Today's guest is So Nyuh Shi Dae's Im Yoona!" The MC said over the microphone. The audience clapped and cheered. So Nyuh Shi Dae was a popular girl group that has just released their new song, Gee. The rest of the Idol Gathering guests also clapped as Yoona came in and sat in her chair. Along her was Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Yuri, Taeyeon, Nickhun, and Taecyeon. As the audience calmed down, the MC began to talk.

"We are going to start off with a new segment. In this segment, you'll be assigned to a partner and run through the obstacle. Whoever gets the lowest time wins. Each pair will be given different callenges." The idols got up and begain to pair up with other people. Leeteuk with Taeyeon, Yuri with Eunhyuk, and Nickhun with Taecyeon. Donghae and Yoona were the last ones to find a partner, so they paired up with each other. Everyone stood next to their partner as the MC explained more directions. "Okay! Let us begin. The first challenge will be given to Lee Donghae and Im Yoona! Your challenge is to run through the obstacle and one person will be chosen to carry their partner." 

"I'll carry." Donghae whispered as he got on his knees. They felt akwardness between eachother because they haven't talked to eachother. Even though they were in the same company, they never got a chance to meet. Yoona got on and Donghae stood up. Then they walked to the starting line. "Any last words before you begin?" The lady with the microphone asked.  Donghae reached towards the microphone and said "She's light as a feather" giving encouragement to their team. Everyone laughed and so did Yoona. 

Donghae got into a sprinting position. "One, two, three. Go!" Donghae jumped over the hurdles and over the car tires. Once they reached the end, the time stopped at 54 seconds. The other couples were given their challenge. Leeteuk and Taeyeon tied their hands together. Nickhun and Taecyeon had to balance a cup on their hands, not spilling the liquid inside. Yuri and Eunhyuk tied their feet together. The results were given and the winner was Donghae and Yoona. Everyone cheered for the winning team.

 

                                                                   -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae's POV

I swung my bedroom door open and fell on the bed. I was tired from the concert and t.v show from earlier today. I closed my eyes and was about to sleep. Then, I heard a BEEP. I got out the phone from my pocket. I recieved a text from Yoona.

"Donghaessi, when can we be more comfortable with eachother~" 

I realized that we must have been very uncomfortable earlier on the reality show. I replied to the text. 

"Have you ate dinner? Lets get to know eachother over some bulgogi" 

This is normal right? Two people getting to know eachother over a meal. Then I got another message.

"Nae, I love bulgogi~ What time would you like to meet?"  

I repied to the text again. 

"I'll come over in thirty minutes to pick you up." 

I put my phone down and changed my clothes. I put on jeans and a white shirt. 

                                                         -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoona's POV

I came home along with Yuri after the t.v show. I felt very uncomfortable with Donghae earlier. It wasn't a good feeling. I was close with everyone in Super Junior except for Donghae. It bothered me to not be close with someone in SM family. As I sat on my bed, I text Donghae. I think it would have been best if we knew eachother more. We decided to eat bulgogi together for dinner. I got into fresh new clothes. I wore a white shirt and jean shorts. 

      

                                                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae knocked on SNSD's door once he arrived. Taeyeon opened the door "Oh! Donghae. What are you doing here this late?" 

"Annyeong. I was just here to pick up Yoona." he replied

"Oh jinja? Hold on.. Yooonaaaa~~~" Taeyeon called Yoona to the door.

After a few seconds, Yoona came to the door. 'She's really pretty' Donghae thought to himself. They walked to the black car in the dark clouds.

"Which restaurant are we eating at?" Yoona asked, breaking the silence.

"I know the best place for bulgogi" Donghae replied, smiling to Yoona. 'He's very cute' Yoona thought. Once they arrived to the restaurant the ordered two bowls of rice and a plate of bulgogi. 

 

"Woahh, this is so good. Thanks for bringing me for dinner" Yoona said as she stuffed food into her alligator mouth. 

"I come here everytime I want some bulgogi. It's the best. Jinja!" Donghae replied. And they both chuckled. As they ate the both got to know eachother more. Donghae was a soft-hearted person who loves nemo, puppies and children. Yoona is a cheerful person who loves children, humour and rillakkuma. 

They arrived back at the dorms, laughing together. Once they got to the door, Yoona turned to Donghae and wrapped her arms around him to give a friendly hug. 

"Thanks for tonight. I had a great time" Yoona said.

 

Thump. Thump. He felt his heart beat faster. Just like that, he fell in love. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thanks for reading the first chapter! This is when Donghae first started to fall in love with Yoona. 

I hope you liked it~

I know.. it's pretty cheesy. >.> 

^^^ What happens while I try to write fanfics.. Haha justkidding. 

 

Please comment below, it always helps.

I feel like no one reads if there's no comments D: 

Thanks Everyone~