The Accident

-Just Like That-

Yoona's POV

I woke up at 5:00am to get ready for my next schedule. As I was brushing my teeth, I remembered my dinner with Donghae a week ago. I am glad that I got to know him better. His smile was charming.. I realized that it's been a week since I saw him. I took out my phone and began texting him.

"Annyeong, Donghaessi!" 

"Yah! I am four years older. You should be calling me oppa." Donghae replied, jokingly. I giggled.

"Araso! Donghae... oppa. Would you like to go out to dinner with Yuri and I? It's a fancy restaurant that has opened close by. Sunny said it was daebak." I texted.

"Ne, Yoong. I don't have any schedules tonight. I'll pick you girls tonight at nine." Donghae replied.

 

Yoong... I liked that nickname.I smiled and put my phone down to get ready. I am very excited to meet him again. I got into new clothes for my CF fimling that was in an hour.

 

Later That Night.

"Yuri! Donghae oppa is coming to pick us up to go the the restaurant Sunny told us about" I told Yuri as we changed our clothes.

"Waahh. When did you become so close with Donghae? You never talked to him" Yuri replied.

"We got to know eachother a week ago over some bulgogi" I said, giggling.

"Araso. Anyway, Sunny said that restaurant was daebak." 

"What should I wear?" I asked her for her opinion. She went into my closet and looked for clothes. She pulled out a grey long sleeves and a dark green skirt. She gave it to me and I put it on. Yuri wore a green shirt and skinny jeans

Once we finished putting on our make up and clothes, we heard a knock on the door. Yuri and I ran to the door and saw Donghae wearing a black suit. He looked very handsome.

"Annyeong, Yoong and Yuri." He greeted us. 

"Annyeongg~" we replied.

"Aish. I forgot my phone. I'll meet you guys at the car" Yuri said as she went to look for her phone.

 

I followed Donghae down the stairs. Then, I was not thinking and I stumbled over my high heels causing me to fall down the stairs. Donghae turned around and saw me about to fall. I closed my eyes, hoping I wouldn't get hurt too much, but I never fell pain. Instead, I fell on something very soft. I opened my eyes to find Donghae who fell on the ground, trying to catch me. 

"Omo! Are you okay?" I asked him. I looked at his face. He looked like he was in a lot of pain. I got off of him and looked at him.

"Ahhh" He mumbled. His hand comforted his head. Then I put my hand on the back of his head to help him back up. Just then, I felt something very wet. I took my hand out to find blood. 

"Oppa!" I said realizing he got hurt very badly.

"Yoona! What happened?" I heard Yuri say in horror behind me. 

"Unnie, he fell on his head trying to catch me. He's bleeding a lot!" I explained. Yuri took her phone and called the ambulence.

 

"Mianhe oppa." I whispered to him. Tears started to roll down my cheeks.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yeah, it's short. But, I wanted to end it at a cliff hanger!

Do you think Donghae is okay? 

"Meet me in the next episode to find out!" -Donghae