Final

Thank You For The Broken Heart

 

 

It’s been 3 years now since Sehun and I met. How? Well, we were classmates back then and we’re actually seatmates. He doesn’t understand English at all, but since he needs to graduate, I had to teach him because of the reason ‘I was the best English student at school’. And so, I, being a close friend of Sehun obliged to tutor him for the rest of the school year. He was cold at first. But he became warm when I got him better. We were eating lunch together, walk to school together, we even walk home together. When I have any schedules, he waits for me and vice versa. Let’s get straight to the point… YES, I LIKE HIM. Until one day, he called me and I heard him crying over the other line. I asked him why, and he replied the unexpected.

“We broke up…”

Hearing him cry, makes me wanna cry too so tears fell unexpectedly from my eyes. I wiped my own tears.

“Shhh… Everything’s gonna be okay. I’m still here, trust me. I’m gonna be your bestfriend.” I told him. “Really? My bestfriend?” He questioned. “Yes. Bestfriends forever.” “Alright, promise me you won’t leave me.” “I promise.”

After 2 months, he didn’t mention about his ex-girlfriend anymore. As usual, we talked about random things. That’s when I realized…

 

I FELL INLOVE WITH MY BESTFRIEND. PERIOD.

 

But what now? I told him we’ll be bestfriends forever. I decided to keep my feelings for him and just act normal. We say I love you to eachother every night. We were really close. Until one day, I had the confidence to tell him what was I feeling towards him. He didn’t reject me, he didn’t change. But we weren’t together. Maybe I just gotta wait for the right time.

It was his birthday, I prepared for it for almost 2 weeks! I was the first one to greet him since I didn’t sleep. I called him and told him how much thankful I am to have him by my side always. It was the best birthday present I have prepared in my whole life! After that day, he became cold, he doesn’t talk to me that much anymore and his expressions are blank. Always blank. POKERFACE.

I asked him why was he like that and he told me to get used to it since he’ll be like that forever… my heart was crushed into pieces. But I didn’t let him notice so I just act normal. I was cheerful around him, telling him jokes but he doesn’t laugh at all. I had enough, I told my other bestfriend which is a girl about my situation.

That night, he asked Sehun if he likes me. The next day, I was looking for my bestfriend (the girl one) to ask some information about him.

“I don’t wanna tell you…” She said looking away from me. I stared at her and kneeled down… “please, tell me…” I asked looking down. “Don’t cry!” She commanded, I nodded like a puppy.

“He loves you…

 

 

 

 

Before.”

 

My heart SANKED. I got no words to say. Tears started to fall out of my eyes. I just want to kill myself at that moment! I walked out, still crying. At home, I messaged him

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” I asked him. After a few minutes, he finally replied.

“Cause I have too much pride to tell you.”

“Do I still have another chance?” I asked him… “YES.

I smiled from his reply. And then we continued talking as always. We acted normal, like nothing happened. But he’s still cold.

After a few months…

 

 

He used my best friend as an instrument to tell me that we can’t be together. And that he wants to say sorry for wasting my time for him.

I ignored him for almost 2 months and found out that he’s already in a relationship with another girl.

 

 

 

The boy that I loved for the first time, broke my heart, tore me apart…

 

 

But now, here I am, with the love of my life…

 

 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR THE BROKEN HEART…