How our days begin

Our HIGHSCHOOL love

 

~with Novy~

 

 

 

Never could he imagine how can she carry her bags early in the morning, especially when she slept at 12 last night.

 

 

 

“Novy~ your money is in your bag, 3rd pocket from the right of your smallest zipper in your bag” she huffed when she told her again

 

 

 

“Okay” she said in a monotone-like voice

 

 

 

“Bye” her cousin longingly looked at her back. Her cousin is only one of the few who knew the real Novy Nel. Not the seemingly cheeky girl with a bright smile that most people see when she is in school. No, she’s talking about the Novy Nel she knew now, the problematic depressed girl with a bad past, a past that her sister’s want her to run from, but Novy is brave, if she only has her friends beside her, her cousin knew she can do it and she knew Novy has the guts to face it all but the problem with her is that she never tells someone how hurt she is already. She’s just human after all.

 

 

 

Novy was once again in the same stairs she has been climbing every day, the same flight of stairs she prayed that would just grow an escalator to lessen the burden in her shoulders.

 

 

 

Novy huffed when she reached her classroom, looking through the windows, she saw the early birds with their own little group of friends to talk to before the day officially starts.

 

 

 

She silently prayed that Daphne would come earlier than 5 minutes after she came. Yes, she has been counting the time. And lucky she wouldn’t wait more when she saw a girl taller than her by 3 inches with a backpack and a handbag that looked heavy, she could also see her huffed a bit. We seriously need to exercise more.

 

 

 

~with Daphne~

 

 

 

There she was again, in the front gate where her parents dropped her off, with the little demon beside her, more like around her, since the kid decided to hop around her like the horses in a carousel, a faster version though.

 

 

 

But what made her morning unusual than every other morning she has was because she saw her crush probably waiting for someone, when her brother started to call her name while hopping around her

 

 

 

“Daphne! Daphne! Daphne” she was trying to suppress any violent reactions, not that she’s not going to kill him when they get home

 

 

 

She was fuming when her brother didn’t notice her deathly glare and continued to annoy her in the morning

 

 

 

*What did I do in my past life to be given an annoying brother?*

 

 

 

She thanked God when they finally arrived at her stop; the stairs beside Mary’s little theatre

 

 

 

“Bye-bye Daniel~ be a good boy, arraso? See you later” she gave her brother a light push towards the direction of their classroom

 

 

 

“Okay” her brother replied

 

 

 

~With Lianza~

 

 

 

She was riding the bus again, ALONE. Not that there was a problem of it in any sort because she knew and understands that her parents and brother are busy people.

 

 

 

When she got off the bus, she looked at her wrist watch. And YES, she does monitor time.

 

 

 

“I bet those two are already in the classroom” Lianza mumbled to herself

 

 

 

She has been a kind friend to those who are close to her, but whose do not might misjudge her. When she is open towards a person, she insults them and calls them names but she only does that because she knew that you are better than that to let her mere words pierced through your heart. It’s just like her little game of everyday: she calls you names, you give fight back but in the end of the day, it just shows that both of you are really close with each other.

 

 

 

She also knew that Novy took her time to adjusting with her attitude and stuffs when she started hanging out with Daphne but Novy soon realized that Lianza is more than the words she spoke, it’s her actions that shouts who she is and she’s not afraid to tell people what she thinks because she believes that every voice should be heard, that’s why she wanted to be a lawyer to help people voice out their voices or maybe a politician to listen to the whispers of every citizen in need.

 


So~ i made this for my friends but please Subscribe tot his story even if it's not Myungjogn like