Teasers

7!S ~New Girl Group~

Teaser 1;

“Hyung-” Taemin gasped.

~“TAEMIN, ARE YOU VIOLATING THE POOR GIRL WITH YOUR ?!” Onew yelled.

“WHAT?!?!?!?!?!”~

“Hyung, it’s not what you think!” Taemin cried, grabbing his hand away and pulling him and Kira up to their feet carefully. “We were startled and we fell-”

“Yeah, a likely story!” SoonYeon hissed, pulling Kira to her side who felt quite flustered and confused.

“He’s telling you the truth unnies!” Kira cried, “We was just watching a film and SoonYeon and umma came bursting into the room and scaring the daylights out of us so we fell onto the floor and you guys saw us in this position!”

“We’re going back to the dorms now. let’s go!” Hana declared and tried to pull Kira away but the magnae refused to go.

“Listen to me unnie!” Kira exclaimed, “I am still innocent! I’m still a !!”

“Yeah! So am I!” Taemin blurted out. He fell silent after while a deep blush blooming in his cheeks as the girls all looked at him including his hyung.

“You are in deep trouble Lee Taemin. Key is seriously going to murder you.” the SHINee leader hissed. “Key specifically told you now girls in the dorms!”

“Anio! Don’t tell Key hyung! Jebal!!” Taemin begged. “We’re telling the truth! Nothing happened please!! I haven’t kissed anyone yet! I’m telling the truth!”

“Taemin hasn’t had his first kiss yet??” Natsumi gasped and so did the other members. Taemin blushed again.

“Aigo! He is too cute! I have to let him off!” YoungJae crooned.

“Hasn’t had a first kiss yet…” Hani mumbled, “That’s cute. He must be innocent then.”

“Are you sure you are a ?” SoonYeon glared at Taemin.

“For a millionth time YES! I am a !” Taemin yelled, throwing his head back.

“And you Kira?” Hana shook Kira.

“A and totally innocent. I’m a nun.” Kira shrugged.

“I am still not letting this go maknae.” Onew glared at his own maknae.

“Someone buy him chicken. He might calm down.” Natsumi said.

“I’ll order some.” Nanie called and took out her phone to buy some chicken for SHINee’s leader, Onew.

“I am not letting this go still.” SoonYeon growled, “Nanie hurry up with the damn chicken delivery!” Onew was murmuring angrily to Taemin who looked quite petrified at his tofu hyung.

“I promise with all my heart I haven’t done anything to Kira.” Taemin said, “We’re only watching death note. That’s all nothing else.”

“No ual ?” Onew asked.

“none of that stuff…” Taemin cringed. “Eww…”

“oh you will love .” Natsumi winked.

“Unnie!” Hana cried, hitting her at the back of her head.

“Chicken in being delivered.” Nanie called.

Teaser 2:

“I can’t believe we missed the van and the bus!” SoonYeon hissed, “Now we have to walk home!”

“Stop your ! A bit of fresh air and exercise won’t hurt.” her leader rolled her eyes at her.

“I can also take care of myself o’ fearless leader. I don’t need anyone to pick me from school.” SoonYeon stuck her nose in the air.

“What about that person stalking you?” Natsumi asked, “What would you do if I wasn’t here and that stalker made a move?”

“Well I would of karate chopped him durh!” SoonYeon scoffed.

“You’re not as touch as you are you know SoonYeon.”

“Yeah I am! Want me to karate chop you unnie?” SoonYeon stopped walking.

“What?” Natsumi asked stopping in front of SoonYeon.

“I can hear it again! That ‘pew! Pew!’ noise that games make!” SoonYeon cried, “I keep hearing it all the time! Even in one of my classes!!”

“I can’t hear anything.” Natsumi shrugged, “let’s go it’s getting dark and I want to be home before the umma starts to rant at us for being home late.”

“No seriously unnie, there is this noise following me! Could it come from the stalker who’s been following me for the past few weeks?”

“It’s just your imagination, SoonYeon. Please, can we just go-” Natsumi stopped, “Wait- I can hear it too!”

See!” SoonYeon cried. “Shhh….” SoonYeon carefully tip toed towards a bush where the ‘pew! Pew!’ noise was coming from. It got louder with every step she took. SoonYeon smirked as she pulled the bush apart but stumbled back to see-

“WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING IN THE BUSH FOR?!” she screamed.

“Hi.”

“YOU- STALKER! STALKER KYU!!!” SoonYeon carried on screaming.

 

A/N: Sorry if it’s just small teasers. But I hope you like it and can’t for it to be a full chapter. <3

I have started my B1A4 fic and here’s the link to the readers here who wants to read it:

 Be The One For Me 영원히 

I hope you enjoy it J Subscribe and comment if you like it V^_^ <3

Gomawo <3