~Paranoid unnies~

7!S ~New Girl Group~

~“What? That skinny little thing can fight?” SoonYeon scoffed and walked over to Taemin. “Do anything to her,” she said in a deadly tone, “I will break your arm. You got that over-rated SHINee boy?!” Taemin swallowed hard.

“Of course.” he nodded.~

Kira’s unnies watched her go in the van with SHINee’s magnae, Taemin who waved back at them and grinned happily.

“Remember my warning pretty over-rated boy!” SoonYeon yelled at them. “I’ll murder you in your sleep! I promise you that!”

“Why so violent to the poor magnae?” Nanie asked.

“I don’t trust him…” SoonYeon narrowed her eyes as the van disappeared around the corner of the road.

“Let’s go get some dinner. I am starving.” Hani rubbed her stomach.

“Aish… let’s go then!!” Natsumi sighed and started walking down the steps to their own waiting van. “I’m going to buy some mochis on the way there.”

“I want to buy Hello Pandas.” Nanie smiled. SoonYeon grumbled under her breath, worrying about their precious little maknae who was alone. With a SHINee boy. Alone. In the dorms! She was suddenly pulled out of the group.

“Yah- oh what do you want umma?!” she snapped at the umma of the group.

“I don’t trust that Taemin.” Hana whispered at her.

“Me neither. What shall we do?” SoonYeon asked, cocking her head over to the other members who was getting in the van and waiting for them.

“Err…” Hana called, “You guys, I forgot something in the room when we was getting changed? Me and SoonYeon will go back up and we’ll meet you in the dorms okay???” Natsumi looked at Hani and Nanie and rolled her eyes.

“if you must.” she said and slid the door closed.

“Be back early!” Nanie called from the van. SoonYeon and Hana waved the car goodbye and they both sprinted to the bus station to get home to the dorms.

“Taemin better take her back home to the dorms in one piece of else…” Hana muttered under her breath.

“I never thought you was one of the violent types…” SoonYeon sniggered as the bus came for them, “Let’s go. Put glasses on umma.” they hopped in the bus and sat right at the back, trying to blend in with the other people in the bus. Students.

“hope they haven’t heard about us…” Hana whispered over to the gangster sitting next to her.

*~*~*

Moving over to Kira and Taemin:

“Here we are.” Taemin said, opening the van door and hopping out with Kira who went over to the entrance.

“Thanks for the ride Taemin oppa.” she blushed and walked in with Taemin following her with his backpack. She stopped to look at him, “Why are you following me?”

“I live here in this building too. Didn’t you know that?” Taemin asked, cocking his head to the side in the most cutest way ever, making Kira’s heart melt with his addictive smile.

“I never knew that. I only know Super Junior oppas live above us…” Kira muttered.

“The SHINee dorms are below you then.” Taemin smiled once more, “Hey, do you wanna come in our dorms and we can watch Death Note?”

“That would be awesome! Let’s go!!” Taemin nodded and grabbed her hand automatically and tugged her to the elevator excitedly. Once they were up in Taemin’s own group dorm, Kira found the place very clean and peaceful.

“This place seems really comfy and quiet.” she commented

“Not when Onew hyung is around.”

“What do you mean?”

“Steal his chicken and this place is a madhouse. I’m surprised you girls haven’t heard the screaming and shouting coming from in here.” Taemin chuckled, “go get yourself comfy in the living room, I’ll go get the film and we can watch.”

*~*~*

Back to SoonYeon and Hana:

“Aish… one of the students keep looking over at us. Do you think he recognizes us??” Hana asked. Covering her face more with her scarf and pushing her dark glasses up a bit further.

“Give him the middle finger. That’s what I always do.” SoonYeon shrugged back.

“SoonYeon! That’s rude!” Hana scolded her.

“But it works. They won’t look at you again.”

“Sure…” The bus stopped at their bus stop and they quickly got up, the remaining students in the buys watching them through the bus window.

“Quick they are looking put up your middle finger!” SoonYeon urged her umma and they both did it. The students in the bus all had their eyes hanging open and sat back down properly in their seat.

“What if they recognize us when we debut. They might tell the press!” Hana suddenly cried.

“Oh poop.” SoonYeon exclaimed ,”Let’s worry about that later on. Let’s go and see if Kira is at the dorms. If not, I’m going t hunt down Lee Taemin.”

“He better not our magnae.” Hana added. “She’s too innocent.”

“ Oh please! She knows about !” SoonYeon hissed.

“Shhh! Don’t say that out loud in public SoonYeon!” Hana hit her around the head. “Let’s go already!!”

“Wait! I feel like someone is watching and following us again!“ SoonYeon stopped the umma.

“What- This is ridiculous! No one is following you or me! let’s just go!“

“But-“ but Hana was pulling her away impatiently as she looked back to see no one following them. They got through the entrance of their dorm building and took the stairs instead of the elevator this time. They needed to really check if Kira was alright and wasn’t getting violated by the SHINee boy. But when they got through the door of their dorms, Kira was no where to be found.

“Kira???” Hana called, looking in every room. SoonYeon began to panic and then she screamed.

“LEE TAEMIN! WHERE THE HELL IS OUR MAGNAE?!?!?!” Then they heard loud scary music coming from the dorms underneath them and some scary voice speaking and a little scream.

“KIRA!” Hana and SoonYeon said at the same time and thundered down the stairs.

*~*~*

Back to Kira and Taemin:

Kira and Taemin got comfortable on the sofa, soon, the film had started. Taemin glanced over at Kira and smiled sweetly to himself as he slouched even more and slipped his arm just above her shoulders. Kira felt it and smiled secretly to herself as she subtly started to lean against him softly.

“Ryuk is about to pop up soon-” Taemin whispered in her ear when Ryuk popped up on the screen, scaring Kira a bit, a little scream erupting from .

“That bit still gets me no matter how much I have watched his film.” Kira blushed.

“That’s okay. I prefer Rem than Ryuk to be honest.” Taemin said.

“But Ryuk is amazing and funny while Rem is just plain boring…” Kira replied.

“I beg to differ.” they stopped when they heard heavy footsteps coming from outside.

“Who’s that?” Kira asked, biting her thumb.

“It can’t be hyungs. They have schedules till 8...” Taemin murmured when suddenly- *BANG!!* The door banged open and Taemin and Kira was too startled that Kira fell off the sofa, pulling Taemin down with her so that he fell on top of her in an awkward position.

“I KNEW IT!” Hana’s voice echoed, “I KNEW I SHOULDN’T OF TRUSTED YOU STUPID SHINEE MAGNAE!!!”

“Umma! it’s not what you think-” Kira started as Taemin tried to get up but her arm was stuck under her back by his bracelet getting caught with the carpet.

“Taemin get off her!!” SoonYeon yelled.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!” they all paused to see 7!S’s leader with YoungJae, Nanie and Hani looking bewildered at the sight of them Taemin and Kira on the floor.

“Taemin!” a boy’s voice cried. It was Onew this time who had just appeared next to Nanie.

“Hyung-” Taemin gasped.

“TAEMIN, ARE YOU VIOLATING THE POOR GIRL WITH YOUR ?!” Onew yelled.

“WHAT?!?!?!?!?!”

*~*~*~*~

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I like the ending Hehehe hope you did XD Has anyone heard of the new group B1A4?? I might start a fic about themJ Sarang, kimjongjia <3