random drabble # 5 involving SHINee

Random Drabbles

 

Some story inspired from my imaginative brain.

No love story is perfect. There’s always a dark side.

 

She loves him. He hurts her. Due to temporarily memory loss she can start over. She pretends not to remember him no matter how much he tries. A new guy comes into her life. All is well? It would have been if it hadn’t been for his dark side. Love can never be easy. Love can’t have a total happy ending because with love comes hurt.

 

“Ahnyeong Key..” Sun Hi smiled at him as he turned around the corner.

 

“Ahnyeong jagiya.. How are you today?” Sun Hi tilted her head.

 

“I’m good of course, since you’re here now.” He smiled as he sat down next to her.

 

“That’s cute.. So, today’s it right?” Sun Hi smiled.

 

“I made something for you..” Key blinked.

 

“Really? You shouldn’t have.. You’re so cute Sun Hi.” Sun Hi blushed slightly and handed him a small package. Key glanced at it before opening it. ‘Should I do it now?’ He glanced at the drawing. It was a good drawing.

 

“It’s a portrait.. Does it look good oppa?” He turned to her and gave her an icy smirk.

 

“It doesn’t matter if it looks good or not. Who gives such a worthless present? What am I even supposed to do with this? Don’t give me useless crap you idiot.” Sun Hi’s eyes grew wide.

 

“Oppa.. Why are you saying things like that?” Key smirked and tore the picture she had worked on for days in half.

 

“Because this really is a worthless present.. How can you give that to someone as a three months anniversary gift? You could have at least given me a nice picture of yourself..” Sun Hi swallowed. ‘He really.. I can’t believe he’s like this..’ She got up and ran away. She didn’t want him to see her cry. She just ran and ran as far as she could. ‘I wish I could just forget every moment with him.. Because this is too painful.’ She thought.

 

“Watch out!” A car horn beeped and a split second later she felt excruciating pain throughout her body. Then everything went black. The mirror burst into pieces.

 

“Sun Hi-ah, how are you doing?” You opened your eyes and noticed a worried looking face above your head. You were lying. The room around you was white. Next to you there was a large machine that was giving off sounds that indicated a perfectly normal heartbeat. Your heartbeat.

 

“Sun Hi-ah.. Can you hear me?” That voice again. It seemed the face above you was speaking.

 

“Who is Sun Hi?” You asked her, “what happened to me?” You didn’t remember a thing. When you tried to think back there was nothing. You were a black page. You couldn’t even remember what you looked like.

 

“You are Sun Hi. Park Sun Hi.. My beloved daughter.” You glanced at the face. It didn’t seem familiar. The brown hair matched the brown eyes and the nose was perfectly straight and her lips were full.

 

“Aren’t you a bit young to be a mother?” You asked without meaning to sound rude. She gasped and placed a hand over .

 

“Sun Hi-ah.. How can you not remember your own mother?” Was this person your mother? You wondered what you looked like. Did you look like her?

 

“What happened to me? Why am I in a hospital?” You asked. She didn’t answer but run away. She was crying. You sighed and sat up in the bed.

 

“Ahnyeong. I see you’re finally awake.” You looked up. In the door opening stood a boy with crutches. You tilted your head.

 

“Do I know you?” You asked. He chuckled and shook his head.

 

“You don’t. You were in a coma when I was brought in. Seems like we’re both doing better.” He came closer and you could see that his features were rather handsome. He smiled and sat down on the edge of your bed.

 

“You don’t mind if I sit down do you?” You shook your head.

 

“Aniyoh.. How rude is it to ask someone with crutches to stand? Who are you?” He extended a hand towards you which you shook.

 

“I’m Kim Jonghyun. I caught that you have amnesia, so I’ll just wait for you to remember your name to tell me.” You chuckled.

 

“Kamsahamnida.. Someone told me it was Park Sun Hi. So I guess you can call me that.”Jonghyun shrugged.

 

“I can call you anything else too if you want.”

 

“Just as long as it isn’t amnesia girl.” He laughed softly.

 

“I won’t if you don’t call me cast boy.” You nodded.

 

“Deal. I guess it’s better if I just let you call me Sun Hi.” Jonghyun shrugged.

 

“As long as you’re comfortable with it. Sun Hi.” He looked at you and smiled warmly.

 

“I’m okay with it. How do I get the nurses here? I’m hungry.” Jonghyun chuckled and pointed at a large red button right beside the bed, “oh. Thank you.” You smiled and pushed it. Sometime later a nurse entered the room.

 

“Ahnyeonghaseyo.” You greeted her. She smiled but gasped when she saw Jonghyun on your bed.

 

“Kim-shi, why are you here? Park-shi only just woke up and needs her rest.” You smiled.

 

“I’ve rested enough. Jonghyun-shi told me I was in a coma.. I’m just hungry. Could we have something to eat?” The nurse gave you a cautious look but you shrugged it off.

 

“I guess I can arrange something.. We will need to do some testing on you later on, to see what’s causing the amnesia.” You nodded.

 

“Okay, but can I eat now? I feel like I haven’t eaten in months!” Jonghyun laughed and got up.

 

“That’s because you haven’t… I’ve been here for two months but when I arrived here you were already here and in a coma.” You laughed at that.

 

“Well I’m awake now!” Jonghyun smiled.

 

“I’m going back to my room now! I’ll come visit you as soon as you finish eating.” You smiled and waved at him. The nurse sighed, left and returned sometime later with a plate of rice and kimchi. You were lucky that it was warm. You smiled and started eating after refusing to be fed. The nurse stayed close and observed your movements.

 

“If you are ready, can we go test?” You shrugged.

 

“Could you maybe call Jonghyun-shi for me?” You asked. Somehow you felt as if he and you had a special connection. The nurse smiled.

 

“I’ll ask him. Just stay here arasso?” You nodded and waited for her to come back. Before she could come back a doctor entered the room together with the woman who had said she was your mother. You felt slightly guilty when you saw how red her eyes were. But you couldn’t help it. You really didn’t remember her. The doctor smiled.

 

“I see you woke up. We’re going to test you for a bit okay?” You wished Jonghyun was there with you but nodded anyway. The doctor smiled and took you into a room where you were put on a bed that could be moved into a CAT scanner. You crossed your arms over your chest as the testing was about to begin when suddenly someone knocked at the door. The doctor opened it patiently and a smiling Jonghyun limped in with the help of some crutches.

 

“Sun Hi-ah, don’t get scanned without informing me please.” He said jokingly. You smiled softly and he came closer.

 

“Mianhae.. It all went too fast.” You told him. He smiled and took your hand, leaning against the bed like thing you were lying on.

 

“At least I’m here now.. I’m going to wait inside the room with the others but I’ll tell you immediately if something weird happens okay?” You nodded and said goodbye. Slowly you entered the CAT scan. It was rather dark inside and you closed your eyes which appeared to be a good thing because you could suddenly see a bright light through your eyelids. About fifteen minutes later you got out of the machine and the first thing you saw when you opened your eyes was Jonghyun.

 

“They’re rambling some nonsense inside.. I really couldn’t tell what was going on, but it seems like they confirmed you’ve lost your memory and they say everything will come back to you soon. Please don’t forget about me when that happens.” You laughed and shook your head.

 

“I won’t.. You’re nice to me.” He smiled.

 

“I want to be nice to you. Let’s be hospital buddies okay? It seems you can walk better than I can.. Can you help me when I walk through the hospital? I wanted to get coffee from the vending machine but I can’t bend over to get the cans..” You smiled.

 

“Of course! I’ll help you right away!” You go up from the bed and followed him.

 

“Ah! Park-shi.. I’m not sure if you should be walking around!” The nurse warned you. You smiled at her and still walked after Jonghyun who was limping towards the door.

 

“Bye bye, thanks for everything!” You told her and opened the door for Jonghyun.

 

“Is it okay if I do that?” You asked, looking up at him. He smiled.

 

“Of course it is.. I can’t do it myself with these things.. Sun Hi-ah, let’s call each other by the names only okay? It must be weird for you but I’ve seen you so often the last few months that I don’t feel as if you’re a stranger to me.” You smiled.

 

“That’s nice. If you know anything about me please tell.” You joked. He laughed softly.

 

“I only know that you usually sleep on your side even though the nurses wanted to make sure you didn’t. You broke some ribs but they’re probably healed already.” You nodded.

 

“That’s still more than I know. Oh look, a vending machine! Is that the coffee you want?” Jonghyun nodded and got some coins to get a can. You picked it up for him and you sat down on a bench nearby. He opened the can and shared the coffee with you. It was nice and warm.

 

“I wonder if I ever drank coffee before.” Jonghyun smiled.

 

“Does it taste weird? Like, really yucky? If it doesn’t than you drank it before. If it does you haven’t.” You smiled.

 

“That’s so easy! I wish I could apply that to everything!” He laughed softly and held the coffee  in front of you.

 

“So, did you drink it before?” You nodded and took another sip. The people who walked by whispered things but you ignored them. Everyone here seemed a little awkward of Jonghyun. You didn’t know why and you didn’t want to know why. He was nice to you and that was all that mattered. No one else had bothered to consider your situation.

 

“Are you wondering why they’re looking at me like that?” He asked. You shook your head.

 

“I don’t care what they think. Jonghyun-shi.. Jonghyun is really nice to me so it doesn’t matter what others think about him.” Jonghyun smiled.

 

“I’m happy you’re this kind of person Sun Hi.. You were my support while I was recovering. I spend a lot of time sitting beside your bed when you were asleep and told you everything that happened to me. People thought it was weird and that woman yelled at me to stay away from her daughter. She thought I’d steal you from her.” You shrugged.

 

“That’s nonsense. I wasn’t hers to begin with. I feel like I’m some kind of blank paper since I don’t remember it. But if you want, I’m willing to listen to you if you want to talk about your day.” He smiled and rubbed your shoulder.

 

“I’d love to. You can talk to me too, just talk to me about what happened during the day. Let’s tell each other everything okay? I’m used to telling you everything already, so I won’t feel scared to tell you everything. It’s a relief I won’t have to ask ‘please wake up soon’ at the end of the night.” He smiled warmly and you felt happy.

 

“I’ll definitely tell you everything that happens and when I remember you’re the one I’ll tell everything arasso?” He held his pinky in front of you.

 

“Promise?” You smiled and entwined pinky’s with him. In his bright eyes you could see your own reflection. A happy and smiling girl. Thanks to him.