Older sister to the rescue!

together forever?

Yoona, Seohyun and Yuri walked back Taeyeon saw her maknae crying and automaticly looked at Yuri. 

Taeyeon:  Yuri yoona come here

Yuri walked over to tae but Yoona disobeyed. but then tae gave Yoona a serious look and then she followed.

Taeyeon: what happened start talking Yuri!

Yuri explained it all but Yoona was crying throughout it all.

Taeyeon: Yuri you know our codes 1. don't date s and 2-

Yuri: never allowed to date till we know them for a while and no kissing if someone else called dibs on her.. i know tae but shes so beautiful.

Yoona: GO FLUIRT WITH SICA! SEO IS MINE OK!

Taeyeon: you know what no dating any of them!

Yoona: unnie thats not fair! i know you like fany!

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and didnt listen.

Taeyeon: my rules are to protected us from getting hurt so no dating them go tell Sooyoung!

Yoona: deh...

they walked back and seohyun was upset she was on the bench crying next to her sisters. 

seohyun provv...

Sunny: Kenchannayo seohyun (its okay seohyun)

i know sunny was trying to make me feel better but i kept sobbing. they all comfort me but i didnt care then i it up when yoona was coming our way i knew what i had to do.

Yoona: aye maknae!

i looked up.

Seohyun: yes?

Yoona: thanks for hurting my feelings and have a great time with yuri!

seohyun: im not dating her! im single and not ready to mingle!

they all went quiet then the time we didnt need her she came thats right nana came...