do we really look like a couple?

together forever?

Sunny prov.

people kept asking if im going out with sooyoung they keep saying wow you guyz look like a real couple! then i say really and so on and so forth... i ask how they say were the perfect hieght and that im full of ageyo and so is she! and we both like saying kumi! man i love that word...  and we both have the perfect cheekbones and cute baby faces! i should be heading to lunch.... i told seo i would have it with her. i ran to the cafeteria and there was seo saving 1 seat for me wait a minute 2 seats hmmm? i sat down next to her and said....

Sunny- whos the extra seat for? 

seohyun- yoona....

sunny: ah! your crushing....

seohyun- no shes a good friend oh here she comes.

yoona was a pretty girl me and seo both found her pretty.. but she isnt my type shes more of seo's she was so cute and looked like  seo sister.

sooyoung prov.

ugh! i hope theres a seat by my friends i wana sit with sunny and yoona. when i got to lunch there was one seat left near them i went towards it then a girl named nana got it before me. i asked her to move and she said 1 min. she was fluirting with seo! 

nana- hi there

seohyun- oh nanzia

nana- your cute and single?

seohyun : thx u and yes

nana-great were together!

yoona: no your not!

nana- jealous?

yoona- no just no

seohyun: no i don't want a girlfriend right now.

sooyoung and sunny were talking funny to each other and they looked like a real couple.