Wishes

Crazy Marriage

 

L.JOE'S POV 

 

"Where are we going?", asked Hana as she put her seatbelt on. 

 

"It's a surprise," I said with a wink. I started the engine and started driving off. She pouted and poked her tongue out at me before staring out the window. 

 

I chuckled to myself. She looked cute doing that. 

 

The car ride was silent but it wasn't awkward. It felt comfortable. After 40 minutes of driving I stopped and pulled over. 

 

Hana turned and looked out the window before looking at me. "Where are we?", she asked with a questioning look. 

 

"Nam Tower," I replied. She faced the sky and looked at the tall tower before nodding. I cut the engine before signalling her to come out. 

 

She came out of the car and I reached out my hand asking her to take it. She looked at me before slowly taking my hand. I could see a hint of pink forming on her cheeks. 

 

I chuckled to myself before bringing her to the top of the tower. There were a few couple there and they were writing messages on locks. 

 

"What are we doing here?", asked Hana as she looked at all the locks and couples around. 

 

"Wait here." I told her before letting go of her hand and walking to the lady who was selling the locks. I came back to Hana and she was reading some of the messages on the locks. I guess she likes them because she was smiling to herself. 

 

"Here," I passed her a lock and a pen, "Write whatever wish you want in our relationship." She nodded at me before she walked away and started writing. I glanced at her before writing on my lock. 

 

Once when we were both done, we walked over to an area where most locks were not placed. I locked our locks together before taking a step back and admiring it. 

 

"Read mine," I pushed her forward to read my wish. I wanted her to see it. Her eyes sparkled as she was reading mine. 

 

'I wish to be a better man for Hana. My girl. My life.' 

 

She took my hand and pulled me forward and pointed me to read hers. 

 

'I wish that we will have a happy, never-ending relationship forever with my man, Lee Byunghun.' 

 

I pulled her in for a hug and smelt her hair. It was a fruity scent. It made me feel like I am home. I kissed her temple before pulling away and taking her hand in mine. 

 

"Come on. Let's go get breakfast," 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Please check out my other story too, since this story will be ending soon.... 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/344587/a-life-never-to-imagine-2ne1-gangs-parkbom-romance-himchan-bap