Where are we going?

Crazy Marriage

 

HANA'S POV

 

L.Joe drove off to some place in the middle of the city, where we were meant to have breakfast. But he stopped in front of an exquisite, classy looking restaurant. 

 

"What are we doing here?", I asked looking out the window. L.Joe squeezed my hand and turned off the engine. "It's a surprise babe," he got out of the car and signalled me to come out too. 

 

I quickly unbuckled my seat belt and stepped out. L.Joe slipped his hand into mine and brought me into the restaurant. "Byunghun, aren't we meant to have breakfast?", I asked. 

 

I was confused. Why doesn't he just go to a simple, shop and we can have a simple meal. Why did he come to such an expansive place? 

 

"We are having brunch, not breakfast." he said as he walked up to the waitress. "Lee Byunghun," he told the waitress as she looked up our name. 

 

"This way sir," she said as she grabbed two menus and guided us. 

 

He planed this beforehand? He made a booking. 

 

But as we were walking, the waitress lead us to the back of the restaurant where all the private rooms are. 

 

"Where are we going exactly?", I asked with an eyebrow raised. 

 

L.Joe laughed and squeezed my hand, "You can thank me later babe, once you find out why I brought you here." 

 

I was really confused here. The waitress stopped in front of the door and was about to opened, but L.Joe stopped her. 

 

"We can take it from here," he said as he took the menus from here. He let go of my hand and pushed me forward. "Open the door." 

 

I eyed him weirdly before taking a step forward. I was about to open the door, but I stopped.

 

There were voices coming from the other side of the door. 

 

This voices. I recognise it. It sound familiar. Where have I heard it before? 

 

I can't seem to put my finger on it.

 

I couldn't take it anymore. I took a deep breath and turned the knob slowly before opening the door. 

 

My eyes widen as my jaw dropped. W-What are they doing here? 

 

I felt someone placing an arm around my shoulder. It was L.Joe. He leant into my ear and whispered, "Surprise babe."