Bringing you somewhere special

Crazy Marriage

 

L.JOE'S POV 

 

I woke up to something warm next to me. I opened my eyes and my eyes soften as I saw Hana. In my arms. 

 

Her hands were on my chest as they were slightly curled. The sun shined into the room and it made Hana stand out. 

 

It made her look like an angel. Her soft, pink lips were pursed as she was sleeping. She looked so beautiful. 

 

I traced her lips. This lips I kissed yesterday. I felt like I was cloud nine. 

 

I smiled to myself as I remembered the events of last night. She loves me. I've never felt this happy before. 

 

I bent down and gave her a long sweet kiss before pulling back. She frowned before she opened her eyes. She rubbed her eyes as she wrinkled her nose. 

 

"Good morning~", I sang as she blinked at me, before smiling. She tried getting up, but I pulled her back onto to the bed. 

 

"Ahh!", she squealed, giggling as she laid on top of me. Her hands were on my chest as she tried getting up, but I was holding onto her waist tightly. She started squirming around, "L.JOE!" 

 

I turned her onto her back pinning her hands above her head. "L.Joe, I've got to make breakfast." 

 

"Stay in bed more," I said as I slowly came closer and closer to her, "For me.", With that, I closed the gap between us and started kissing her. 

 

I nibbled her bottom lip as she opened allowing me to put my tongue. I could feel she was running out of oxygen so I pulled back as I started kissing her neck. But she pushed me off. 

 

"What?", I asked innocently before smirking. 

 

"Enough kissing for today," she laughed as she got out of bed, "I'm going to make breakfast." 

 

She got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. I chuckled to myself as I got out of bed too and followed her to the kitchen. 

 

When I got there, see was just standing there with a blank look on her face as she just stared at the fridge. 

 

"What are you doing?", I asked with an eyebrow raised. 

 

"We have no more food," she said. I looked over her shoulders and she was right. Our fridge was empty. 

 

But then, something popped into my mind. Hana and I haven't been on a date yet, and today I had nothing on. 

 

"Go and wash up. We'll get breakfast," I said as I pushed her towards to the bathroom door. 

 

I'll make you feel like your mine Hana. Your my girl and I'll treat you like a princess.  

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

heyy... i won't be updating for awhile since its christmas tomorrow!!!! YIPPPEE!!! 

 

so, to all my subscribers and silent readers, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR :D :D