Biology-2

Joker

The next few days, Jokerz and Taeil were like magnets. Not like the N and S sides, but like both N sides. Jokerz didn't feel like being near shark-boy. At lunch, she sat alone. She even switched seats with someone in Biology.

Jokerz could tell Taeil was sad not being with her, but her heart couldn't take being with him. So, she kept as far as possible from him, even when he called her name, she just kept walking away. Part of her was glad to run away, but another part hoped he would run after her. She didn't know how to feel when he didn't.

For several days, Jokerz was expecting Taeil to come and take her back, but he didn't. She was starting to miss him. Taeil had always brightened up her day, even as friends. She wanted that again.

So one day, she sat by Taeil again in Biology. Shark-boy was a bit shocked, but greeted her anyway.

"Who was that girl?" Jokerz got right to the point.

"What girl?" Taeil-forever the cute, sweet little kid.

"That girl that said she loved you when we had dinner together."

"Is that why you're avoiding me?"

Jokerz didn't answer.

Taeil started laughing. Quietly at first, then to full on, eye-smiled, barking laughter. Jokerz thought he was making fun of her being jealous.

"She's my cousin!! She stayed at my house over the weekend!!"

Soon, Jokerz was laughing too. The teacher had to come and shush them, but they kept giggling.

"Oh my God," Jokerz finally said.

"You idiot," Taeil said. "You beautiful, jealous, sweet idiot!!"

How could they not kiss after a statement like that?

WHAM!!

The teacher slammed his ruler on their desk. He then sent them to detention.

Jokerz and Taeil still couldn't stop laughing.