Chapter One

Oh! My Boy!

 

     The two girls reached their house, normally and safely. Chorong wipes his face every moment they walk behind cute girls. On the sidewalks, there are full of people advertising their shows with posters with giant names like, Kim Joonmyun, Kim Taeyeon, and other famous band leaders. 

Naeun keeps on winking at the boys she mets in there way. Some of them are winking back, and some of them were just continue there way. A beggar hugged Chorong and said, " Coins please! " Chorong is a kind-hearted girl. She putted money on the kid's can. The little kid smiled snaggle-toothed to her front. " Thankee ma'am. "

" How's my beautiful daughters this days? "

Chorong rolled her eyes on it. Bomi smiled, Naeun winked and Eunji eyesmiles. These girls were really weird. And when there father leaved them, Eunji whispered at Bomi.

     " Did you know that, Baekhyun has his best friend named Chanyeol? Do you know him? " 

     " Oh yes! I do know him. He is really cute, charming and helpful? "

     " What do you mean? What do you mean, helpful? "

Bomi explained to Eunji that when Bomi is carrying a lot of things, she bumped to Chanyeol and Chanyeol helped her. 

     " Bomi-ah! Stop blushing! Chanyeol is mine! " Eunji exclaimed at Bomi.

     " What? Yours? Ohoho. I thought, you have your Sungjong? "

     " Lol. No way. I want Chanyeol! "

Bomi rolled her eyes in her younger sister. As Eunji pouted, Naeun sitted beside her and sang her a song. " What is the title of that song, my dear Naeun? "

     " A-Pink, Bubibu. "

     " Sounds good! "

Chorong winked at Naeun for approval while browsing Suho's pictures in facebook, google and wikipedia. " Ehem! For the first time, our unnie searched for a boy, and it's a member of EXO! " Bomi wiggled her eyebrows.

    " Bomi unnie. Stop that! Me and Chorong unnie, met that boy at the park. "

The two eyes widened and..