Student Council

Our Friendship Will Last Forever

AUTHOR POV:

 

Days passed, it is already the second term of school.

There is a Student Council in their school, an it is going to requit new students for running the Student Council. Well, our main characters, Sunny and Jessica want to be the Student Council, along with almost all So Nyeo Shi Dae members. But there are so many peoples that want to be the Student Council, so the sunbaes prepare some test for them.

 

First, you must pass the training session. Sunny, Jessica, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Seohyun passed. Tiffany and Yoona do not want to be the Student Council. The training session is pretty easy, so almost all of students who want to be the Student Council passed.

Second, you must make a 'name tag' that will prove that you want to be the Student Council, also your position. And you must make an essay, write about why you want to be the Student Council, why should they choose you as the new Student Council member, event you will make if you be the Student Council, and others.

After that, they will check your scores in all subjects.

Then, they will test your presentation about your essay, explain all about your essay, and they will ask some. There are other tests too, religion test and sport test.

Last, you will be picked and done. You be the Student Council.

 

SUNNY POV:

 

I passed the training session, and I will try to make the best name tag and essay. Well, some peoples said I passed because of my families but not, I didn't ask my families to make me pass the training session. So Nyeo Shi Dae all passed but Fany and Yoong didn't want to be the Student Council so they resigned.

 

 

-few days later-

 

Omo I haven't done my name tag!! Too busy with my homeworks and tests... Oh no what to do... I won't ask my family's helps, I want to be independent.

I make the name tag fastly and then sleep.

 

 

-D day-

Oh no today is the day that I should do my sport test... And I have to photocopy a lot of copies of my essay... I can't do it now... It's still early in the morning...

I wear my school sport uniform and get in to my car. I ask my driver, Mr. Kim

"Mr. Kim, do any photocopy shops open in this hour?"

"Hmm I don't think so miss."

"When do they open?"

"Around 8am miss."

I ask my driver to photocopy my essay. I waited in my car until around 8am and my driver got back and give my all my essay papers. It's Saturday now and no one except the Student Council trainees, the Student Council members, and some teachers here. I saw Yuri and I messaged her that I'm still waiting for my essays. I go out from the car and chat with So Nyeo Shi Dae until the teacher call all of us to do the test. I didn't feel something suspicious until...