First Day

Our Friendship Will Last Forever

SUNNY'S POV:

 

"You're Lee Sunny??" Someone asked me.

"Ne, how do you know me?"

"You're really known in my school before! Nice to meet you :D I'm Jung Jessica."

"Okay Jessica-ssi, nice to meet you too."

 

I'm Lee Sunny. My families are really into entertainment, so a lot of peoples know me because of that. But because of that too, my schoolmates before really hate me, because I can see & meet their 'oppa'.

Of course I had friends before, but not the 'queens' of school. I better be friend with the kind and simple ones than the queens. I'm a bit cold to peoples that I'm not close to, but I'm really fun & kind when with peoples that I'm close to.

Jung Jessica seems like the queen one, but I think she's kind too. Whatever, I'll have friends later.

 

I went to my classroom and placed my bag on random table. I sat and looked around.

"Still early huh? Not so many peoples here."

I placed my hands on my table and slept.

 

"Sorry, can I sit here?" Someone said. I wake up because of this. I don't know it's for me or not so I continuing my sleep.

"Sorry, can I sit here??" She said again while tapping my shoulder.

"... Yes."

"Sorry I interupted your sleep."

"It's okay."

And I continuing my sleep.

 

"Sorry, the teacher has coming." I felt some tapping my shoulder again.

"Ah, sorry, and thanks." I turned my face to see her face. Ah!

"Jessica-ssi?!"

"Sunny?! Sorry I don't know it's you..."

"It's okay. Please don't say sorry too much."

"Ah ne."

 

"Sun..Sunny-ssi..."

"What?"

"Could you share the book with me? I didn't bring it..."

"Ne."

"Sorry for bothering you..."

"Ne it's okay."

 

I go to the cafetaria and buy an ice cream there. I go back again to my class and eat it alone. Yes, alone. No one even here, they are all outside the class. I know I have no friends yet here, so it's okay with me. I'm always alone without my friends. No one in the same school with me, so I don't know anyone here.

"Sunny-ssi, mind if you eat with me?"

Jessica again?

"Ne."

"Thanks! ^^"

Lol, her face looks so happy. Why? She wants to meet one of her oppas?

"Jessica-ssi."

"Ne? Waeyo?"

"Why are you want to close with me? Want to see your oppa? Sign of your oppa?"