Everything I do, I do for you

Everything I do, I do for you

September, 2010

Yixing's P.O.V. 

I walked with her to school. We always do. I've known LouAn since diapers, and besides, she'd get mad if I didn't go with her. I didn't go with her once, and she ignored me for a whole week. Saying, "Fine then. Ignore me. I'm gonna ignore you too."

 

I was carrying her back pack. No, she didn't like it at all. She said it makes her feel "weak" and "incapable" but I insisted. Her bag was heavier than mine because she had a lot of after-school activities. I tried telling her to lessen them but instead, she hit me in the head. 

 

"I need after-school activities. I like spending more time in school than home."

 

Because of this, she always goes home late. The earliest she went home was 10:00 p.m. And when this happened, I couldn't allow it. I started to wait for her everyday. She was against the whole idea. She said, "People will think we're together. And I don't want Luhan to think I'm taken, okay?" So I waited a mile away from the school. And I'd start taking her home when she reached me. 

 

We arrived at school. People were used to seeing us walking together. And they all knew I was bestfriends with LouAn. Luhan on the other hand...

 

"Luhan gege!" She called automatically gaining his attention. She ran to him and left me. I stayed where I was. I knew how in-love she was with Luhan. They started talking. Luhan saw me waiting for her and waved. I waved back. LouAn went back to me and started floating around. 

 

"Isn't Luhan so dreamy? He's so cute and grrrrrr...I just can't get enough of him!" She spazzed. I just smiled. It might hurt, but at least she's happy. 

 

"But wait, doesn't he like Meiji?" I asked. 

 

"Ugh, that little spoiled brat. She doesn't deserve Luhan. Luhan is an angel and she is a devil. A little demon sent from hell itself." She said with a look. I chuckled. She really disliked Meiji. But when Meiji is around, she'd sink down. She bullies her and it frustrates me cause I can't protect her. Meiji always gets LouAn when I'm not around. 

 

February 25, 2011

LouAn's P.O.V.

"Yah! LouAn!" Meiji shouted. It was dismissal time. I was outside waiting for Yixing when this little pest called me.

 

"What Meiji?!" I answered completely annoyed.

 

"Hook me up with Yixing." She demanded. What? Hell no. Yixing deserves an nice girl. Not a pest.

 

"What makes you think I'll hook you up with my best friend?" I asked doubling her attitude.

 

"Because I'll make Luhan go out with you." She said with a smirk. "Luhan likes me. And if you make Yixing go out with me, I'll make sure Luhan ends up with you." 

 

"Why should I believe you?" I said a bit persuaded. Luhan? And me? Go out? That's heaven.

 

"Because we're friends now." She said, putting an arm around my shoulders. "And I have Luhan wrapped around my little finger. I'll make sure he goes out with you." She smirked. "Here's the deal. Once Yixing asks me out, Luhan will definitely ask you out." She said then left. Just then, Yixing came.

 

Yixing's P.O.V.

I saw Meiji talking to LouAn. She's bothering her again.

 

I ran to them but just before I did, Meiji left and LouAn was smiling. Well, that's weird.

 

"Was she bothering you again? What did she say?" I asked slightly shaking her. She seemed like she's stuck in her own world.

 

"What? No. Oh, by the way, Yixing, I need to ask you a favor." She said with a smile. I was a little in doubt but since it was LouAn, I couldn't help but say yes.

 

"Okay, what is it?" I asked. 

 

"Please go out with Meiji." She said with pleading eyes.

 

March, 2011

Yixing's P.O.V.

It was the last day of classes. I asked Meiji out and we're going to the movies tonight. It's not what I want at all. Heck no. I don't even know why I'm doing this. Oh yeah, it's because I like LouAn and she can bend me to her will. 

 

A knock on my door, signalling Meiji's arrival. *sigh* Here goes nothing. 

 

LouAn's P.O.V.

I was strolling around the park late at night. I was excited and I couldn't wait. Meiji and Yixing are going out tonight. All I need to do is wait for Luhan gege to come ^o^.

 

Just then, I saw a familiar figure sitting on the swings, Luhan gege! I ran to him, but when I got closer I saw he was crying.

 

"Luhan gege, are you okay?" I asked. 

 

"Oh, you're here, LouAn. What are you doing here? It's late." He said wiping away his tears. 

 

"It doesn't matter now. Why were you crying?" I firmly said.

 

He chuckled and looked down. "Meiji is going out with someone else. Specifically your bestfriend, Yixing." He said. 

 

I stared with my mouth a bit open. I didn't realize that this would make Luhan gege sad. 

 

"But it's okay. " He said with a smile. 

 

"Aigoo, Luhan gege, don't cry. I'll kick Yixing's for you, okay?" I said trying to lighten up the mood. 

 

He chuckled. "No need for that, LouAn." He said. "Thank you for comforting me, LouAn." He cupped my cheeks and brought my face closer to his. He placed a short but lingering kiss on my lips. 

 

"So I guess I should ask you to be my girlfriend now." He chuckled. I smiled. "I'll take that smile as a yes." 

 

Luhan and I were now officially together.

 

May, 2011

Yixing's P.O.V.

I was with Meiji at the mall. She wasn't all bad. I kind of maybe like her a bit. But not as much as I like LouAn. 

 

"Yixing! Look! Luhan's there!" She pointed. True enough, Luhan was there beside a girl, buying food. He saw us and waved. The girl looked up, it was LouAn. Wait, why are they together?

 

"Hi Yixing!" LouAn greeted. I couldn't respond. "Hi Meiji!" She greeted. Wait, so now they're friends too? Did I miss something here?

 

Meiji approached her and they hugged. WHAT EVEN?! They hugged?! 

 

Luhan chuckled. "Here's that drink you wanted, LouAn." He said and kissed her cheek earning a smile from her. 0.0

 

"Yixing, don't they look cute? I ship LouLu couple! Congrats for being together." Meiji said gleefully. Wait, when did she even like LouAn?

 

"Aww thank you, you two look cute too, Meiji. And congrats too. Treat my bestfriend well, okay Meiji?" LouAn complimented. What is up with these two?

 

"LouAn, we need to go." Luhan said and wrapped his arms around LouAn. Since when did they become together?

 

"I'll see you two around, okay?" LouAn smiled and went away with Luhan. 

 

"Since when were those two together?" I asked Meiji. 

 

"Since last March. I thought you knew already." She said and intertwined her fingers with mine. Well no, I most certainly did not know. 

 

October, 2011

Yixing's P.O.V.

It's been a few months. Me and LouAn were still talking. Her and Luhan are going strong, me and Meiji as well. We're still best friends. Nothing will ever change that. 

 

It's late. She's staying back again. I was waiting on my usual spot, a mile away from the school. 

 

I started to see her silhouette, but she wasn't alone. A figure of a guy was with her. It got clearer, it was Luhan. I stood up and walked home, alone. Maybe things did change. She didn't need me anymore. She has Luhan now. Well, I guess it's for the better. Someone who's capable and someone who loves her will be there for her. And Luhan is a nice guy. He'll protect LouAn. I know it. 

 

January, 2012

Yixing's P.O.V.

"I'm sorry, Meiji. I can't do this anymore" I said looking down.

 

"It's okay. I'm starting to like another person too." She smiled. "And I know you like LouAn. You just can't admit it to yourself because she's with Luhan and you're her bestfriend." I gave a faint smile and nodded. "Go get her, Yixing." She said and walked away. 

 

I immiediately dialled her number and called her. 

 

"Hello? Yixing?" She answered. 

 

"LouAn, I need to tell you something. Where are you right now?" I asked.

 

"Oh. I'm at Luhan's house. I'm here with his parents. Can it wait, Yixing?" She said. 

 

"Oh....okay. Never mind it then............have fun there." I glumly said. 

 

"Okay, thanks Yixing. I'll call you back later." She said and hung up. 

 

I  guess I really don't have a chance with her. 

 

May, 2012

Yixing's P.O.V.

There she goes, walking to the stage and recieving her diploma. She shakes her hand with the principal and bows to us, her fellow graduated. She goes down the stage and skids back to her seat, next to Luhan. He pecks her lips and smiles. Shortly, I went up and received my diploma. I scan the audience for her. She looks at me with a smile. She puts her thumbs up. 

 

I climb down the stage and walk back to the seat. She stands up and goes to where I am and gives me a hug. 

 

"Congratulations, Yixing. We've graduated!" She said. I hug her back. This may be the last time I'll be able to hug her like this. 

 

Present time

Yixing's P.O.V.

I sat at my usual spot in the college. On a bench under a tree. It was lunch time. I'm always here, reminiscing about LouAn. After graduation, I haven't heard from her. We completely lost contact. And before we did, I heard Luhan and her are going strong. Yes. Luhan. The handsome. The only guy LouAn really did love. I wonder how she's doing. If she's happy with him. Is he treating her okay? Is she doing okay? Probably, Luhan would never let her go. Unlike me. 

 

I took out my guitar and started humming some random songs. I was a music major. Maybe LouAn took up Performing Arts. I don't know. I haven't talked to her. Just then, my vision turned dark. Someone covered my eyes.

 

"Guess who." Said a voice, an all-too familiar voice. It can't be. 

 

"What? You don't remember my voice at all?" She said. Oh yes, I remember. How could I forget?

 

"LouAn?" I asked.

 

"Finally! I thought you forgot." She said with a smile. 

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked, still unable to move.

 

"What do you mean 'what are you doing here'? I study here." She said with a chuckle. "Actually, I didn't know you went to college here either." 

 

"But I've never seen you around." I said. 

 

"That's because my classes are early in the morning and I go home late." She chuckled. "I took performing arts, and when I'm not here, I'm probably at an overseas play."

 

I couldn't speak. How can I not know she's been here all along? "And I changed my number. Luhan has been bothering me." She said. 

 

"Wait, what do you mean 'bothering you'? Aren't you two together?" I asked. 

 

"We broke up a month after graduation. We fought. And he's been bothering me to get back with him ever since." She said with a smile. "So...how are you Yixing?" 

 

I remembered Meiji's words, "Go get her, Yixing." so I did the unthinkable. I cupped her cheeks and kissed her, then and there. 

 

"I don't want to be just your best friend, LouAn. I want to be able to call you mine." I said. 

 

She smiled and kissed me. Who knew? I just had to wait. Maybe all my efforts paid off after all.