L's fangirls revenge

I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER?!

SUZY'S POV

 

i cannot stop thinking about what had happen. i mean i was lying on woohyun oppa's warm chest. our faces were only inches apart. i could feel his heartbeat increases. i could feel his heartbeat increase...or is it mine? i could feel a sudden gush of heat on my face. i was preety sure my face had became rosy pink. i was embarrassed but strangely i felt safe,secure. i continue to think of the weird events that played continuosly in my mind until i fell asleep

my alarm clock rang as i lazily got up."why did morning had to come so fast!" i winned as i got out of bed and did my oh so boring daily routines."morning sweetie! had a good sleep?" my dad asked as i peck his cheeks."yes except the fact that that morning had to come so quickly!" i complained... well i was in a middle of a perfect dream.

DREAM

the sun was about to set when woohyun held my hand,lean in and wispered "had fun today?" i nodded as he sweeped me of the ground and pulled me into a long kiss. with the sun setting behind our backs. what could be as perfect as this but the morning ruined my whole dream!

back to reality

my mum chuckled at me

i had a really delicious breakfast before runing out,grabbing my bad ...

"oh look isn't it sooji! the frog weirdo?" one of the breathing barbie dolls spoke."oh hello barbie and the whole barbied doll collection! that nose there is fake isn't it barbie?" i asked...they are called barbies because they have gone under a knife to fix every part of their awful faces. i was about to turn away to leave when someone yanked my hair...ok a brunet barbie yanked my hair and the barbie who called me a frog weirdo warned"look suzy! stay away from L unless you wish to die! L's mine so hands off!"

what the hell is she talking about? me and L equals world war 3! the whole barbie doll collection attacted me! i'm pretty sure i'm covered in blue-black bruise, red bloody cuts and ect...ouch! that hurt! i wanted to yell in her face but i obviously didn't want to make them more aggitatedthan they already are. i am now wishing i was sleeping beauty waiting for my knight in shing armor... ok fine no knight...no armor...no men..but where is min when i need her.

as if on cue"what are you girls doing!?" min yelled as the girls fled for their live. what's so scary about min i mean i don't see what they see. maybe i need to go to a plasic surgeon and borrow a barbie doll's eyes to see. that would be daebak

"are you ok? that's why i told u not to insult death note. he must have written your name in that aweful notebook of his more that 1000000000 times!" min said and i laughed.

i stood up as we both wallked to school like nothing happen. how should i cover these wounds!? oh well if anyone ask barbies doll collection shall be reaponsible!

we arrive to school as per normal. barbies no where to be seen. which is weird!

L'S POV

 

not known to suzy or any of thoes queenka's i was watching the whole thing...i should be laughing or mocking suzy but i felt angry not at suzy but thoes queenka's. i feel like i need to protect suzy...

what is this feeling? i shall go ask someone when i reach school.

as i waked thoes queeka's approach me "L oppa do yo know that suzy hit us...she said that u are going to...die" nice acting i don't even by 0.oooooo1% of their acting!

if you want to try to act at least try. this is totally loosers acting!"oh she did what?" i said apparently gthey by my acting. um hello i am L the graet actor,handsome L

"i saw the whole thing... your acting !" i mocked and left for school.


i totally slept throughout the class, got Fs for every test, got more remidial and detention...nothing new. school's getting boring by the day.

i got out of class, haded for lunch. i saw suzy and strangely i didn't have the urge to go pull her pontail but why do i want to save that ponytail? this is getting far from normal.my heart rate excilerated when i saw her smile. that smile....

why do i feel this way!?

i really can't answere my own question?


ok guys. i promised an update!

here it is!

i'm so sorry if i didn't reach your expectationTT

anyway i'll update tomorrow

also totally in love with luhan of exo now and totally shipping luyoon ouple now!

special thanks to hannah(thefluffykitty580) for her nothing but good feedback and thanks to arena(pinkromanceee) for her nothing but bad feedback. also thanks to my co-author for helping ith the story line

subscribe! comment!

and vote!