yes i'm 100% sure

I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER?!

L's pov

it's Suzy's birthday... and i decided to do something for her. Something special... i don't understand why i would want to do something for her but i just do. "du gu du gu " that's the sound of my beating heart. but everytime i think of Miss oh so wonderful princess my heat would automatically race 100 times faster than usual...

so i decided to get her a gift... i don't get why either but i just feel like it. maybe i'm in love with Suzy but that is impossible and even if i do she would'nt love me back. i mean she thinks i'm annoying. so i got sungyeol to accompany me to the mall to pick out a gift for Suzy.

but now the problem is that i just don't know what to get her. i mean i usually don't even remeber her birthday and now i'm getting her a gift... so i asked Sungyeol...

as we walked down the shops. a particular shop caught my mind...

Flashback

me, sungyol and Suzy were planning on getting a present for Chorong(Suzy's cousin) we were strolling around obviously insulting each other to the best of our abillity. but then Suzy stopped walking. she ran directly to a shop just to look at the couple braclets on display. that very braclet that she wanted..."who are u gonna get that for. u and ghost?" i ined her meanly but she seemed nonchalent to my teasing.

she love the bracelet a lot

 end

and i know what i'm getting for her for her birthday. it's that bracelet...

476192158_631.jpg

"oh this design. it's really beautiful. good choice. what should i engrave on it?" "L love S 4eva"

 

so after paying for it. i took it and walked to Suzy's house. at this very moment i was 100% sure that i love her but i wasn't 100% sure she love me but than this is my confession...

Suzy's pov

wait no at this moment i was 100% sure i love HIM

but i wasn't sure if he love me...

 

i was drifting in my thoughts when the door bell rang... i got up to answer the door and i saw KIM MYUNG SOO... "Hi?" i said as he passed me a box."errr happy birthday and errrr will u errr its a little awkward but i want you to know that i love and i want to be your boyfriend" my heart skip a beat and yes that's right i'm in love with myungsoo too...

"YES" i screamed as he hugged me tightly...i was 100% sure


hey!

okay so  this was a rush update and yes that's right myungsoo ask suzy out and she accpeted that's solve most of our problem...

yup that's right the story isn't gonna end that fast. i haven't forgot about woohyun and thanks to all my new subbies and hope u guys didnt wait long:)

okay i'll see you in my next update:) leave comments:) oh and this ALL happen during suzy's birthday

xoxo CHlOE (skyblue234)