i'm gonna be nam woohyun's maid?!

I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER?!

SUZY'S POV

i was walking home from school listening to woohyun oppa's time on my phone. i was singing along like how normal fangirls will react when their idols release a new song!

i mean i'm a huge woohyun fan well not as crazy as thoes other weirdo that would do anything for woohyun. i just own lets say a few things that shows that i'm his fan like a few badges all his albums and alot of poster  all around my bedroom. i can't help it i love him alot! who wouldn't?!

"oh look isn't it crybaby sooji!" i turned my head obviously recognising the voice instantly. it was kim myungsoo's voice. myungsoo has been my enemy since forever. ok well not forever but since he "accidentally yanked my hair and i started to cry like there was no tomorrow back in kindergathern since then i hated him and he called me crybaby!

"isn't it the great kim myungsoo or should i say L . i know what L stands for. loser right?" i replied as i laughed at my own joke. he seems angry but who cares! oh wait him... and his fangirls. but still that's 1 point for suzy and 0 for L!

"oh is our prince L already surrendering to the great suzy!" i chuckled as he stomp off!

"ya suzy watch what u say to the petty prince!" min told me as she caught up with me! min has been my bestfriend since kindergarthen and she has always been there when i needed her. she also knows the reason why me and L hates each other so much!

"relex unnie! it's not like he could do anything to me!" i said as she laughed and pulled out a pieace of paper!

HELP WANTED AT NAM'S RESIDENTS

POSITION = MAID

U DO NOT NEED TO BE EXPERIENCE!

WALK IN INTERVIEW!

"well i thought u would need this since you need to raise some money to pay for college" she reminded me. which reminds me why i need to raise money again. my parents want me to earn money to pay for my own college fee since i'm old enough to work.

i took the piece of paper from her and continued to read it.

"500,000 won per month! i could even get a new album with it! "  i said as we both headed to the interview venue

contemporary-private-mansion-10.jpg

all i could say was wow!

as we rang the bell, a lady opened it. she greeted us with a smile as she invited us in" Hi, i'm Bae SooJI Suzy and i would like to take the job as a maid" i introduce myself . she nodded and asked me why i wanted to this job and so on...

"ok you are hired! can you start tomorrow right afterschool?" she asked as  nodded that went well i thought as she started to explain to me everything. "you would be the owner's personal maid." as i was about to asked who the owners was a man came in and flashed me a smile that i could die for. wait! i know who he is he is NAM WOOHYUN!

WOOHYUN'S POV

i walked out of my bedroom since i was hungry and you know i can't write a new song without food. i walked down the stairs only to be greeted by the most beautiful girl i have ever met. i mean she had fair milky skin, brown silky hair and a pair of the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen. am i being too cheesy but hey they don't call me namgreese for nothing.

i flashed her my signture smile as mrs kim, my housekeeper, introduce me to her. "woohyun this is suzy. suzy is gonna be your personal maid and she would start being your maid tomorrow." mrs kim said and i nodded. why can't she start being my maid today..."don't bully suzy, woohyun!" mrs kim warn. you might be wondering why she doesnt call me mr namn but woohyun that's simple really she had watch me since i was born, took me to school and all that motherly stuff so she is considered my mother since my parents are hardly around she became my mummy number 2

"hey i won't bully her! geez! since when did i bully my maids" i said as suzy giggled... jeez i'm making a fool out  of myself ! mrs kim just shook her head and shooed me away as she started to teach suzy what to do.

geez mrs kim you are ruining my image infront of an angel?!


hey guys !

here is my first ever myungzy fiction! yay!!

subscribe! comment !

also in this fic woohyun is a soloist