Our Happy Ever After

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

"OMG Where the hell is Jonghyun! The wedding is starting in no time!!" Onew shrieked.

"He went to the toilet for the 7th time this hour already!" Key answered. "Eotteohke hyung!"

"That Jonghyun is too nervous for his own good!" Minho commented. "Don't worry Taeminnie, when its our wedding I won't-"

Taemin was chatting happily away with Krystal.

"YAH LEE TAEMIN!" Minho roared.

Taemin shrank a little. "Later babe." he whispered.

Just then Jonghyun came back from the toilet, looking pale.

"Hyung! Are you alright?" Taemin asked.

"OF COURSE NOT!" Jonghyun burst. "I'm so nervous! What if I suddenly trip or something? What if I forget my lines? What if-"

"YEOBO DON'T WORRY!" Key shouted.

Jonghyun shut up immediately.

"You are not Onew. You won't trip that easily-" Key assured.

"Hey!" Onew scoffed.

"-and you only need to say two words: I do. What's there to forget? Just calm down!" Key said.

"I know all that but.. ITS MY FREAKING WEDDING DAY TODAY!!! OMG!" Jonghyun hyperventilated. "AND ITS SEO EUN I'M MARRYING!! OH GAWD!"

--------------------------------

The rest of the SHINee members managed to calm Jonghyun down a little, (By analyzing the stocks market.. hmmm serious business..) and Jonghyun stood in the front of the church, waiting for Seo Eun to arrive.

*Eotteohke? I'm so nervous! This is it! My wedding!*

The doors of the church began creaking open, letting in the sunlight from outside, and the wedding song began playing. Tan tan tan tan, tan tan tan tan...

The sunlight cast two shadows on the floor. One of a middle aged man, and one, of a young lady.

*Who belongs to me.* Jonghyun smiled.

He caught sight of Seo Eun in her wedding dress, blushing slightly from the excitement and the attention she was getting from the crowds.

*How is it possible that she is able to look even more beautiful than she already was? Oh man my heart! Don't race too fast!*

Seo Eun smiled meekly at Jonghyun and took Mr Park's hand, walking slowly towards Jonghyun.

Seo Eun blushed a little from the intense stare from Jonghyun.

*Omo Jonghyun Oppa is so handsome! Waah just like in a fairytale!*

Seo Eun and Mr Park reached Jonghyun and Mr Park took Seo Eun's hand, placing it in Jonghyun's.

"Take care of my daughter Jonghyun." Mr Park said.

"Yes sir." Jonghyun bowed.

"Sir?" Mr Park asked, his eyebrows raised.

"Ah Jwesonghabnida. Abeoji." Jonghyun smiled.

Seo Eun and Jonghyun turned towards the pastor who began the ceremony.

"Do you, Kim Jonghyun, take Park Ji Eun as your lawful wife, to remain faithful and loyal through all ages, to care and love her till the end of time?"

"I do." Jonghyun smiled, squeezing Seo Eun's hand.

"And do you, Park Ji Eun, take Kim Jonghyun as your lawful  husband, to remain faithful and loyal through all ages, to care and love him till the end of time?"

"I do." Seo Eun breathed.

"May the bride and groom exchange rings now."

Jonghyun took out the ring and faced Seo Eun, taking in the beautiful sight.

He slipped the ring onto her slender fingers and she slipped the other ring on his.

"You look stunningly beautiful today." Jonghyun whispered.

"You look not bad too." Seo Eun smiled.

"Hmmm?" Jonghyun asked playfully. "Not bad only? You're going to get it again Mrs Official Kim Jonghyun!" Jonghyun smirked and pulled her closer, carefully placing his lips on hers.

Seo Eun smiled in the kiss and closed her eyes, enjoying the moment.

Jonghyun pulled away reluctantly and whisked Seo Eun up bridal style.

"YO PEOPLE! THIS WOMAN IS MY WIFE!" He shouted excitedly, earning loud applause from the audience.

"Jonghyun Oppa!" seo Eun blushed.

"What Oppa! Its Yeobo now!" Jonghyun chided.

Jonghyun put Seo Eun down and wrapped his arms round her slim waist.

"I love you." Jonghyun smiled lovingly.

"I love you too." Seo Eun breathed.

Jonghyun grinned and pulled her closer for another kiss.

.......

"YAH! STOP NOW! THIS IS ABOVE PG-13!" Minho shrieked, his hands covering Key's eyes.

"Yah Choi Minho What are you doing!" Key shouted.

"Huh? Key?" minho asked, shocked. "Where's Taemin?"

Taemin turned around, his arms still wrapped around Krystal. "Opps!"

He took Krystal's hand and ran.

"Yah Taeminnie!" Minho screamed and ran after him.

Jonghyun and Seo Eun broke their kiss and laughed heartily.

Jonghyun placed his forehead on Seo Eun's, their nose touching.

"Ready for another round of kissing?" he asked.

"Mwo?" Seo Eun asked, eyes wide.

Jonghyun smirked at her expression before crashing his lips on hers.

But not before whispering,"

I love you, My ghostly wife."

--------------------------------

TADAA! FINISHED!

Thanks everyone for supporting this fic!! (And jjongXDXD)

Please support my other fics as well!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

 

ATTENTION!!!!

Please go to this url:

http://micropoll.com/t/KEt4cZB0ss

This is a poll on whether I should make a sequel to this fic. I don't know why AFF's poll doesn't work for me so please go to this url.

I don't know if I should continue the sequel although I have some ideas.