The trainee record rescue mission

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

"Are you ready?" Minho asked.

"Of course!" Key scoffed.

"Then lets go!" Onew said.

The 4 SHINee members excluding Jonghyun went up to the (extremely scary, evil, wicked) Miss Kim.

"Hey Miss Kim, I was wondering what type of guys do you like?" Minho asked charismatically.

Miss Kim's eyes turned into slits and eyed them critically.

"Why are you asking this?" she screeched in her crow like voice.

"Its just.. one of our members has a crush on you!" Taemin said embarrasedly.

Onew stared at the maknae, bewildered. Wow that maknae can act!

"Really?" Miss Kim asked, eyes filled with hope. Then all of a sudden, she snapped and turned into her old grumpy self. "That's not surprising. I'm so attractive. If you'll just excuse me, I have work to do."

The SHINee members eyed each other.

This is sure a tough nut to crack.

After over 40 minutes of shameless flirting, they finally managed to lead Miss Kim away for a short 5 minute break at the cafeteria.

Jonghyun, Seo Eun and Jaejoong ran out from behind the wall and went to Miss Kim's desk.

"Seo Eun! Pass your head through her things! See if you can spot the key!" Jonghyun said.

Seo Eun obeyed and stuc her head in all the drawers.

"Here!" she exclaimed, pointing to a small compartment.

Jaejoong grabbed the keys immediately and gestured for them to go.

Just then, they heard the clicking of heels.

*! Miss Kim!* Jonghyun panicked.

"I have to get my wallet. Wait here." she said to the other SHINee members who were feverently trying to keep her back.

"Go first! I'll distract her!" Jaejoong whispered and passe Jonghyun the keys.

Jonghyun nodded and sped off with Seo Eun right behind him.

"Now where's my-- Oh! Jaejoong sshi!" Miss Kim said brightly, seeing the photographer there.

"Why are you here Jaejoong sshi?" Miss Kim asked seductively, battling her eyebrows.

Jaejoong tried his best not to gag. "To ask you out to lunch.''

Miss Kim smiled widely and almost screamed,"OKAY! LETS GO NOW!" and dragged Jaejoong away.

The rest of the SHINee members stared in awe.

*WTH? He just turned up and he managed to whisk her away already?!*

-------------------------------

Jonghyun and Seo Eun raced to the trainee record room and Jonghyun opened the door.

He was stunned by the stacks and stacks of folders.

"How are we going to find your file?" he muttered.

Seo Eun didn't care and went around reading every single one.

"Hey Jonghyun!" Seo Eun called. "The folders are arranged by date! So if I'm the latest trainee, my file should be.."

"At the corner!" Jonghyun finished and raced over to the corner and grabbed the new trainee record.

Without checking if it was really Seo Eun's file, he tried to grab on to Seo Eun's hand and ran out of the room.

They ran (and flew) with all their might till they reached a safe corner.

"Wow that was like one of those action films I saw on TV!" Seo Eun exclaimed excitedly.

Jonghyun smiled and panted,"Yeah. But its all worth it!" he grinned, flashing the file about.

When he cooled down, he looked at the file and gulped.

"Do you want to check if its yours now?" Jonghyun asked.

Seo Eun thought for a while and said," Nah. Let's just wait for the rest. We should open it together."

Jonghyun nodded and grinned foolishly. Then suddenly realising that at this moment he should be avoiding Seo Eun, he turn his face into a stern one again.

Seo Eun noticed and her moods dampened a little.

*Why doesn't Jonghyun want to show his true emotions in front of me?*