Seo Eun+Lee Soon man=?

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jonghyun ran after Seo Eun, ignoring the weird stares the workers gave him.

*What's wrong with her? Why did she look so afraid of lee soon man Sunbae?*

Jonghyun went around and finally heard soft sobbing coming from one of the changing rooms.

He knocked gently and whispered," Seo Eun? Are you in there?"

"I--I'm here." Seo Eun choked.

Jonghyun felt himself cringe at how scares Seo Eun sounded.

Jonghyun opened the door and invited himself into the tiny compartment.

Seo Eun was clutching her legs in a tight ball, and crying her eyes out in the corner. Jonghyun sat beside her and tried to carcass her face.

"What's wrong Seo Eun ah." Jonghyun asked gently. "Why are you so scared of lee soon man Sunbae? You know him?"

Seo Eun shook her head furiously. "No I don't!" she whimpered. "It's the first time I've seen him but I dont know why, when I see him, this fear just engulfs me! I want to cry, I want to run far far away from him! I'm scared Jonghyun ah!" Seo Eun cried.

Jonghyun's heart wrenched and he tried to wipe Seo Eun's tears away but to no avail. He couldn't stand seeing her upset. Moreover this extent of being disturbed and scared. He wanted to take her in his arms and comfort her with his warmth. He doesn't want to see any other facial expressions on her except for that smile he loved so much.

"Dont worry Seo Eun ah, I'm here, I won't let anything happen to you." Jonghyun whispered softly. Seo Eun nodded but her tears ceased to fall.

*I must find out what is lee soon man sunbae's relationship in the past with Seo Eun when she was alive*

------------------------------

Lee soon man stared at the lead singer running away and he felt his rage rising.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT BOY AGAIN?" he barked.

The rest of SHINee cringed.

"AT FIRST WHEN HE BROKE UP WITH THAT SEKYUNG HE WAS A MESS! Why is he behaving like that again!" lee soon man yelled.

Onew stepped out and cooked up a lie. "It isn't that sir," Onew bowed. "Jonghyun has stomachache and he needs to go to the toilet urgently."

Lee soon man eyed Onew doubtfully. The Jonghyun he saw just now certainly didn't seem like someone with a stomachache. It seemed as though he saw something that lee soon man couldn't see that caused him to be so agitated.

"Whatever the case, I hope you guys will make sure Jonghyun doesn't create anymore of this !" lee soon man barked.

SHINee nodded their heads furiously and bowed respectfully as lee soon man left.

As soon as he left, they broke up into a serious discussion.

"Yah what happened to Jonghyun Hyung! He called Seo Eun's name and ran away!" Taemin asked.

"I don't know," Onew scratched his head frustratedly. "Something must have happened to Seo Eun that's why."

"I wonder what happened?" key asked curiously.

"I don't know but I hope it isn't something serious." Onew replied solemnly.

*Jonghyun ah. Please control your feelings. It is for the good of your career, your future and your happiness. Please control yourself..*

------------------------------

The SHINee members found Jonghyun comforting the air in the changing room.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Taemin asked.

Jonghyun shook his head. "Let's head back home first."

Key nodded and went to get all their bags.

When they arrived home, Jonghyun sent Seo Eun to sleep on the bed and even sang a song for her to send her to sleep.

"What happened Yeobo?" key asked when Jonghyun came out of the room.

Jonghyun sighed and explained what happened.

"From what I see, lee soon man Sunbae most probably has some connection to Seo Eun's past life. I want to find that out." Jonghyun said determined. "I wish for all of you to help me."

"No problem! We want to help Seo Eun too. It'd be inconvenient if she cries everytime she sees lee soon man. He's our boss no matter what." Minho agreed.

Onew looked at Jonghyun's worried face and felt his heart sink.