Manager Hyung saves the day!!

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

"Woah they are really good!" Onew exclaimed.

"Yeah so envious!" Taemin whined.

"Don't worry Taeminnie, ours next time will be better!" Minho patter the maknae's shoulder.

Taemin ran over to Key and hugged the latter's arm. "Umma Minho is seducing me!"

"Minho!" Key scolded, his umma instincts kicking in. "Oh gosh Yeobo your photos are soooooooo great!"

"I know right?" Jonghyun smiled smugly, flipping through his wedding photos and grinning like a fool. "Have you ever seen such a beautiful bride? Like seriously." Jonghyun asked solemnly, gazing at Seo Eun's smiling face.

"Not before." Onew replied. "But when Luna and I get married, aha my bride is so going to win yours!"

"NO! Seo Eun is so much better than Luna!" Jonghyun shrieked.

"Are you blind? Luna is so much prettier!" Onew screamed.

"PEACE MY DEAR COMRADES!" Key shouted.

Jonghyun and Onew shut up immediately. (Smart. You don't want to feel Key's rage..)

"Your girl," Key said, pointing to Onew," is the best to you. And your girl," gesturing to Jonghyun,"is the best to you."

"And my girl, is the best to me." Key smiled dreamily.

"Huh? Who??" Taemin asked.

"Goddess." Key whispered embarrasedly.

Taemin screamed. "NOOO! MY UMMA!"

(You can ignore this pink part seriously. Its just me fantasizing..XDXD Harmless right???)

Just then, Jonghyun's phone rang.

"Yeomseyo? Manager hyung?" Jonghyun answered.

"JONGHYUN! HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE TOLD ME YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED!" Manager hyung yelled.

"What?" Jonghyun paled. "how did you know?"

"It doesn't matter how I know but It matters that Lee Soon Man knows!" Manager hyung screamed. "And I don't know what went wrong on that fckard CEO's head, but he's going to send your wedding picture to the newspaper agency! I don't know why he wants to destroy his own artistes but you must have offended him bad.."

"WTH?" Jonghyun shrieked. "What do I do now hyung?"

"I heard on the phone that he is still waiting for his niece to send the picture to him, so in the meantime, you can try to cut off his internet of something and break into his account and steal the pictures?" Manager hyung suggested.

"BRILLIANT!" Jonghyun praised. "Saranghaeyo hyung!"

"Yeah yeah yeah. You're still going to get it for not telling me about your wedding!" he screamed. "And get your lazy here immediately!"

Jonghyun snapped his phone shut and looked at his expectant faces of s.

"Guys, I need a favor." he said.

-------------------------------------

"Ready?" Key asked, holding Taemin's hand.

"NO! Why are you holding onto my Taemin?" Minho shrieked.

"Yah!" Onew slapped Minho's hand. "Shut up! Okay ready.. and... GO!"

The 4 SHINee members ran to the control rooms and shut off the whole building's electricity.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" screams could be heard everywhere.

"Omo did I hear Krystal sshi scream?" Taemin asked. "I must save my love!"

"WHAT LOVE???!!" Minho shouted angrily.

"Shhh you two!" Key snapped. "Now let's just hope that Jonghyun and Manager hyung will be able to complete their tasks in time."

------------------------------------

Manager hyung looked at Jonghyun, who gave him an encouraging nod. He nodded back and went into the room.

"Lee Soon Man Director, there has been some technical difficulties and the whole building's electricity has been cut off. There is some danger here so i must ask you to evacuate from here immediately." Manager hyung said composedly.

"What? How could have this happened?" Lee soon man roared. "And this is the 40th floor! And I supposed to climb the stairs down?"

"I'm afraid so Director." Manager hyung apologised, biting back a smirk.

Lee Soon Man stormed off with Manager hyung following behind. Jonghyun smiled satsfactorily and sneaked into the room, grabbing Lee Soon Man's laptop and hacking into his email in less than half a minute.

"Bingo!" Jonghyun smiled, finding the email Lee Soon Man's niece sent him 20 seconds ago.

"Delete!" Jonghyun smirked, and in no time, that monstrous mail was gone.