Because We're In Love

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jonghyun pulled away reluctantly and stared at Seo Eun. She was blushing madly because of the kiss and didn't dare to look at him in the eye.

"You're so cute you know that?" Jonghyun whispered.

This sent Seo Eun into another stage of blushing. Jonghyun chuckled softly and led Seo Eun to a table he set up in the centre of the rooftop, overlooking the night view of the city.

"Its time for Mr Kim Jonghyun to continue with the rest of the romantic surprises this evening!" he exclaimed excitedly, pulling out a chair for Seo Eun. "Are you ready? Mrs Kim Jonghyun?"

Seo Eun flushed extremely red. "What Mrs Kim Jonghyun? I'm not even married to you yet!" she protested.

"But you're engaged to me! See that ring on your finger? It means you're mine!" Jonghyun grinned. "So stop being shy now and let your husband-to-be continue with tonight's activities!"

Jonghyun placed a napkin on Seo Eun's lap and poured red wine into her glass.

He rushed off and returned with a massive plate and placed it infront of Seo Eun.

"Please enjoy! My baby girl!" Jonghyun teased and opened the lid, showing a full plate of luxurious steak.

"Waah! Masa!" Seo Eun's eyes widened. "Jonghyun oppa, did you make this?"

Jonghyun nodded embarrasedly. "Come on! Eat it and give me your comments!"

Seo Eun nodded happily and sliced a bit of meat off and popped it into .

"It's really good!" she smiled.

"Really?" Jonghyun asked, obviously pleased. He ran off to get his own share as well and popped a generous serving into his mouth.

Jonghyun spit out the steak. "OMG! Its not even cooked! There's still blood of the meat inside! Seo Eun ah! Spit the meat out!"

He rushed over and tried to pry Seo Eun's mouth open.

"I already swallowed it oppa!" Seo Eun replied embarrasedly.

"Why did you eat it and say it was nice? It was obviously a disastor! Don't you know that you're get sick eating such uncooked food? I'm such a lousy boyfriend!" Jonghyun grumbled.

"NO! You're not! Its just that no matter what you cook, as long as you're the one who cooked it, I think it'll taste great." Seo Eun blushed.

Jonghyun smiled at her, touched and leaned in for a kiss. "Let's just order pizza." he smiled.

"Okay." Seo Eun grinned.

----------------------------

Mr and Mrs Park and Halmeon were at SHINee's dorm after they had eaten their dinner at the restaurant.

"Yeobo, its been so long! We should get back now!" Mr Park hurried.

"Let the kids have their own time together!" Halmeoni grumbled.

"Eomma? You know what's happening?" Mrs Park asked, surprised.

"Yeah yeah.. Daewoong and Miho ah I look forward to a grandchild!" Halmeoni muttered on. (A/N. Daewoong and Miho are Seo Eun's parent's names)

Mrs Park blushed and Mr Park turned away in embarrasement.

Onew bit back a laugh and said. "I agree with Halmeoni. Jonghyun wants to propose to Seo Eun so just let them have more time together. Why don't you look around our dorm?"

"Yeah Its a good idea." Mrs Park agreed. "Come on yeobo lets see our future son-in-law's room!"

Mr Park followed behind and grumbled,"Yeah see if he has a stash of illegal somewhere.."

They entered Jonghyun's (Not all that neat but okay tidy) room, and looked around. Mr Park immediately began prancing around like a police dog trying to find some clues.

"Yeobo what are you doing!" Mrs Park asked ridiculously.

"Finding something that will go against Jonghyun in court!" Mr Park said seriously.

Mrs Park sighed and looked around his room.

There were books all around, and reports on the financial economic well being of the state lying around, with half finished compositions filling his desk.

*This boy is certainly a great boyfriend for Ji Eun.*

"Yeobo!" Mr Park screamed. "I found Jonghyun's diary! Let's read it!"

Before Mrs Park could protest, Mr Park began reading one of the entries.

5 April

Dear Diary, today SHINee, Luna and Seo Eun went to the amusement park. Luna wanted to know us better since she just started going out with Onew hyung.

Seo Eun was so excited to be there. But because she couldn't be exposed in the sun, she didn't get to sit her roller coaster ride. It's really a pity cause I think the whole ride would've been different if she was by my side.

When I returned from the ride, Seo Eun wasn't there in the shelter anymore. She went to hide from the sun from another shelter. But at that time I really thought that she was gone forever.

And I cried. Yes I cried.

I was so shocked and depressed. I couldn't imagine if she suddenly disappeared like that.

When I realised she was still there, I was really very happy. Even happier than when we got our first award.

Why am I being so concerned about her? I shouldn't. She's a ghost and she must leave someday. I should be too attached to her.

 

7 April

Today the bastard Jaejoong confessed to Seo Eun! How dare he confess to her! Who is he! He's not even fit for Seo Eun!

Luckily Seo Eun rejected him, if not I'll just march over there to commit murder!

But I don't know why I feel this insecurity with the thought that Seo Eun might end up with Jaejoong. She isn't the type to abandon her friends once she has a boyfriend. So why am I concerned over this.

Unless I don't only want to be a friend?

 

14 April