Living with a ghost

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

The sun shone through the gap between the curtains. Light breeze came blowing through, bringing the smell of flowers and spring. Birds chirped happily outside, singing songs of happiness.

It sounds so pleasant doesn't it. That's what Jonghyun thought until he woke up.

"Yeobo what's for breakfast?" he mumbled, his handsome eyes opened slowly.

"Uh.. ARGH!!" he screamed like a girl.

Seo Eun was hanging upside down and peering at his face intently. Her face was just inches away from his face, large hazel brown eyes that were clear and bright focusing on him.

"Whaa??" he mumbled. " I thought everything was a dream."

"Now you know it's not! Aren't you happy?" giggled Seo Eun while she flew around the room.

"Not exactly." Jonghyun said flatly. "And dont observe me like that when I sleep.."

"You drool when you sleep." she observed. "And your nostrils flare."

Jonghyun shot her a look and made his way out to the dining table.

"Yeobo!! You're finally up!" Key chirped while being dressed in a pink apron and flipping a dozen pancakes in the air. "Help me call Onew up!"

Jonghyun nodded and went ahead to the most challenging task SHINee must face each morning.

Onew curled up in his blanket, sleeping soundly, and on his thumb. "Ah maa! Chicken.. Chicken.." he mumbled in his sleep.

*Aigoo what this boy dreams of when he sleeps...*

Jonghyun shook Onew and called to him gently. "Onew Hyung.. Rise and shine Onew ah!"

No response.

"HEY ONEW! if you don't wake up we'll be late!!" he shouted.

No response.

"YAH LEE JINKI WILL YOU JUST GET YOUR STUPID OFF THE BED?" he screamed in the his hyung's ear.

No response. Plus a snore.

Jonghyun ruffled his hair frustratedly.

"Let me try!" Seo Eun said, while emerging from one of the walls.

She pried open the blankets and wrapped her arms around Onew.. Her permeable hands sometimes sank into Onew's body and she had to lift them up again.

After a while, the Leader started shivering in cold and tried reaching for the blanket, which was beyond reach.

"Aigoo.." he mumbled and opened his eyes.

Jonghyun stared at Seo Eun in amazement.

"What?" She shrugged. "I'm a ghost! I'm cold!"

-------------------------------

"Hyung pass the butter please." Minho asked.

Jonghyun reached out to the butter and passed it to Minho.

"The butter's melting.. Eww" he commented in disgust, scoping up a spoon of yellow oily liquid.

"I can help!" Seo Eun cheered and came flying towards the butter. She cupped her hands around the butter and within seconds, the butter froze up again.

"Woah Yeobo! The butter is hard again!!" Key shrieked.

Jonghyun smiled inwardly and almost laughed when Seo Eun did a victory dance.

"Wow the pancakes look good!" Seo Eun commented. "Can i have one?"

"Hyung can I have one more pancake?" Taemin asked at the same time.

"No you can't even eat!" Jonghyun whispered.

"MWO?" Taemin asked, completely puzzled. "Why can't I eat? Key umma! Jonghyun Hyung is depriving me of food!!"

"Yah Yeobo!" Key smacked jonghyun's head. "Taemin is still growing, just let him eat!"

Jonghyun nodded meekly and shot a glare at Seo Eun.

So much for living with a ghost.