The Warning

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

The next day, Seo Eun/Ji Eun's parents came back to the ward and were extremely surprised to see Jonghyun and Seo Eun cuddling close to each other on the bed.

*Sniff sniff* "Our daughter is all grown up!!" Mrs Park sobbed tearfully.

Mr Park freaked out. "HEY YOU MR KIM JONGHYUN!! what are you doing in bed with my daughter??! No doing IT until you get married!"

Jonghyun jumped out of bed embarrassed. "Ah good morning mr and mrs park! You misunderstood! We didn't do anything!!"

"Yeah yeah just make sure my daughter is a till the day she's engaged." Mr Park grumbled.

"Yah Appa!" Seo Eun blushed.

The doctor came in just then and told them that Seo Eun was all well and free to be discharged.

Seo Eun hopped happily and ran towards the closed door shrieking "Yay home!!"

^BANG!^

Seo Eun fell down after the harsh collision with the wall.

"Aigoo.." she grumbled, rubbing her forehead.

Jonghyun rushed over to her side and inspected her head, rubbing and massaging her bump on the head.

"How can you be so careless! Remember that you're not a ghost anymore!!" he whined and hugged her close.

"HEY YOU MISTER NO PDA IN FRONT OF ME!!" Mr park shouted.

"Ugh sorry." Jonghyun apologized and let go of Seo Eun reluctantly.

Jonghyun remembered something he had to do. "Uh Mr and Mrs Park, and Seo Eun ah. I have something that I have to do. I'll meet you later at your house."

Seo Eun smiled and nodded reluctantly, not wanting to be apart from Jonghyun for a moment more.

Jonghyun winked at her and made his way to SM.

--------------------------

^knock knock^

"Come in." the familiar voice said.

Jonghyun went in and glared hard at the person sitting in the director seat inside.

"What's with that angry face Jonghyun? I have no time to settle disputes with your members. This should be Onew's responsibility." lee soon man said emotionlessly.

"I know about Seo Eun." Jonghyun threatened.

Lee soon man raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"Who's Seo Eun?" he asked.

Jonghyun smacked his head mentally. *Babo Jonghyun! You totally flunked at being scary!!!*

"I meant Park Ji Eun. I know what you tried to do to her just before she got into that car accident." Jonghyun growled.

Lee soon man was shocked, but he maintained his cool.

"So what are you going to do about it?" he asked.

"You're lucky Seo Eun.. I mean Ji Eun doesn't want to press charges against you. But I'm warning you now as her boyfriend, don't you dare to lay a finger on her. If not, I'll just spill your beans to the rest of the world." Jonghyun said menacingly.

Lee soon man's blood boiled but he remained silent knowing this boy had such information on him.

"I expect that you still give Ji Eun the chance to be a singer. And from now on, her house's rent will be paid by me. We dot need to be indebted to you." Jonghyun spat and went out, slamming the door behind him.

Lee soon man threw the vase on his wall against the wall.

"That won of a .." he growled.

"Let's see if your more clever or I'm more cunning.." lee soon man smirkes.