Last Day On Earth: Amusement park

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jonghyun drove to the amusement park, to find that its gates were still closed.

"Jonghyun ah. It's too early. The amusement park isn't even opened yet." Seo Eun said sadly.

Jonghyun laughed.

"Don't tell me you forgot who your dear boyfriend is! He is Kim Jonghyun! With Kim Jonghyun, nothing is impossible!" Jonghyun bragged.

Seo Eun looked at him curiously. There was nothing he could do in her view.

Jonghyun clapped his hands twice.

Suddenly, the gates opened and the rides began just like that day in the past when Jonghyun brought Seo eun to the amusement park.

Jonghyun smiled at Seo Eun's surprised expression.

*I pulled the exact same trick on her the other time. To think that she's surprised for both times.. How cute*

FLASHBACK

"Wait a while Seo Eun, I have to go to the toilet for a while." Jonghyun said.

"Take your time." Seo Eun smiled.

Jonghyun went into the toilet and closed the door carefully. He whipped out his phone and dialed Lee Seunggi hyung's number.

"Yeoo- *Yawns* Yeomseyo?" Seunggi's sleepy voice came from the other end.

"HYUNG!" Jonghyun exclaimed. "I have a favor. A HUGE favor."

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" Seunggi asked sacarstically.

"Hyung, I want to book your whole amusement park for today." jonghyun said determinedly.

"WHAT!" Seunggi choked. "ARE YOU CRAZY? Is it for that girl again? What's with that girl and amusement parks? And why do you have to book the whole amusement park?"

"I want to have some time alone with her." Jonghyun revealed.

"Alone in the WHOLE amusement park?" Seunggi asked ridiculously. "And did you ever think all those customers that wanted to come today to find that some idiot korean idol booked the whole amusement park for their girlfriend. I'll get sued!"

"I'll take care of everything." Jonghyun assured. "Money isn't the problem here. Today must be perfect."

"Okay I surrender lover boy!" Seunggi exclaimed and Jonghyun could imagine Seunggi with both his hands in the air. "I'll agree to this but don't forget my dear lover boy, after this , it should probably clear your bank account by at least a quarter."

Jonghyun laughed and sighed in satisfaction.

 

PRESENT

"The roller coaster?" Jonghyun asked.

Seo Eun jumped up and down excitedly and floated to the indoor amusement park.

"Yah where are you going!" Jonghyun exclaimed.

"The roller coaster?" Seo Eun asked confusedly.

"Its that way." Jonghyun said, pointing in the opposite direction, which was the outdoor theme park.

"But the sun..." Seo Eun said hesitantly.

"I have my ways. Trust your boyfriend!" Jonghyun assured.

Seo Eun blushed slightly at how Jonghyun called himself and she followed obediently under the umbrella they shared.

"Jonghyun.." Seo Eun breathed.

"I'm really clever aren't I?" Jonghyun asked proudly.

"I can't believe you did all these for me." Seo Eun cried.

The outdoor roller coaster was fixed with a roof. Yes a roof. On a roller coaster.

Imagine how ridiculous it looks.

But it works.

"Hey. Don't cry." Jonghyun said flustered. "I did all these because I love you!"

"I know." Seo Eun choked. "I love you too."

Jonghyun smiled foolishly. "Then come on! Let's go on the ride!"

They sat on the roller coaster together and screamed their lungs out.

Seo Eun peeked at Jonghyun's frightened face while the ride was going in circles.

*You really are the best boyfriend anyone could find.*