Let me go

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

SHINee returned to their dorm when it was already late at night.

"Jonghyun.." Seo Eun called weakly. "We have to talk."

Jonghyun didn't want to listen. He could already predict what she was going to say.

"I know what you're going to say so just give up. I'm going to pay for your fees and make sure your body stays alive." Jonghyun insisted stubbornly.

"WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID JONGHYUN!" Seo Eun cried. "Even if you pay for my fees, it will only drag on forever. I can't return to my body. My parents will let me go. I'll still disappear no matter what. What's the use of keeping that empty shell?"

"I DON'T CARE!" Jonghyun hollered, tears streaming down. "I LOVE YOU! DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I REALLY REALLY DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU?"

Seo Eun broke down.

"I love you too." she breathed. "But I'm a ghost. We can't be together. That's a fact."

Jonghyun cooled himself down. "Even if I continue paying the fees, you'll disappear?"

Seo Eun nodded. "You didn't know me personally when I'm still alive. So your missing me doesn't hold me back. Since my parents already had the mental preparation of letting me go after tomorrow, the 7th day, no one will hold me back. I'll still disappear."

Jonghyun punched the wall, causing his fist to bleed.

"Jonghyun!" Seo Eun cried.

"Then I'll try to talk to your parents. I won't let them let you go." Jonghyun gritted his teeth.

"What's the point of making them live in misery of my death?" Seo Eun sobbed. "just let me go Jonghyun. It's for the best."

Jonghyun saw the determination in Seo eun's eyes and he knew he couldn't have a say.

"I love you so much you know.." Jonghyun cried and clutched his heart.

"I love you too." Seo Eun smiled. "So mr the-person-I-love, are you willing to spend my last day on earth with me tomorrow."

"Of course." Jonghyun choked.

Seo Eun smiled through her tears.

*I'm so sorry jonghyun. You will be better off if you were with a human girl. Someone you can be with forever. Someone you can create a family with. Someone that you can love forever. Someone that you can create memories with.

And that someone is not me.*


Jonghyun hung his head from the pain.

There was the girl he loved in front of him, asking him to let her go. How painful can it get.

And to make matters worse, he doesn't have any choice.

She'll go no matter what.

*Seo Eun Do you know how my heart is hurting now? I feel like it's even worse than being stabbed in my heart.

It hurts.. It hurts so bad.

Why does this have to happen just when we got together?

Why can't you be a ghost forever and stay by my side? I don't mind not having kids. I don't mind not having a family. As long as you're by my side that's all I need.

I love you. I love you so much.

If all this can't be changed, the only regret I have is that I didn't find out my feelings sooner.

Now I only have one last day to spend with you.

I promise I'll find you matter what in your next life. So that we'll be together.

I promise.*

-------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE SAD CHAPTER!

*Bows to all*