Appa.. Eomma..

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

"Hyung! What is happening now? Seo Eun cant get into her body?" Taemin asked.

Jonghyun nodded sadly.

Suddenly, the door of the ward opened and a haggard and listless man and woman came into the ward.

They were surprised to see five good looking guys crowding around the bed.

"Who are all of you? Do you know our Ji Eun?" the man said.

"Yeah." Jonghyun said. "We're her friends."

"Oh. You're our daughter's friends? How nice of you to come." the man smiled weakly

*Daughter?* Seo Eun looked at them, alarmed. Those two pale and listless people standing there were her parents! The people who brought her into this world. The people who loved and missed her. And the people who were probably still not letting go of her death that's why she's still here.

"Eomma.. Appa.." Seo Eun sobbed.

"I didn't know our daughter had such good looking friends." the woman/ or Seo Eun's mother smiled.

"We are her trainee friends from SM entertainment." Onew lied smoothly.

"Oh! So you must be stars?" Mr park asked.

They nodded. "We're SHINee."

"Oh SHINee! I've heard of you before! The daughter of our neighbor always talked about SHINee! I'm sorry both of us didn't recognize you. We are from the rural area and we don't really get in touch with the stars." mrs park apologized.

Seo Eun wanted to run to them and hug them even though they were practically strangers to her. Even if she didn't know or remember them, she had this connection with them. This overflowing love was pouring out of her whole being.

"it's nice that you're here to see Ji Eun." mr park said. "before we stop her last breath."

"What?" Jonghyun yelped.

Seo Eun took a sharp intake of breath.

"We are poor from the rural country side, we don't have money." mrs park cried. "These 3 months of hospital fees were paid by the kind Lee soon man sshi. But he isn't willing to pay any longer because the chances of Ji Eun waking up from her coma is really very slim."

Mr Park nodded and continued," If Lee soon man sshi doesn't help with the fees, we wont be able to afford it for more than a week. Today is already the 6th day. Tomorrow, our savings will be used up already and we can't afford this anymore. The doctor will have to stop the oxygen machine for Ji Eun. Our Ji Eun ah.." mr park broke into tears.

SHINee stared at them aghast. Tears were flowing down Jonghyun's cheek.

"Nononono!" he whimpered. "I'll pay for the fees! Don't end her life!"

Mr park smiled appreciatively at him.

"Thanks." he smiled weakly. "But for how long are you going to pay? Ji Eun won't be waking up anymore. We as her parents are already prepared to let her go. You should too."

Jonghyun fell on his knees, tears falling continuously.

"You can't let her go.. If you let her go.. She'll disappear forever from my side.." Jonghyun breathed.

Mrs park didn't understand what Jonghyun was referring to. But she still said," she's already not capable of being by your side. Let her go. I know that you're in love with our daughter. I can see that much. But you're only hurting yourself by hanging on. Please let her go."

*I can't.* Jonghyun sobbed.

Seo Eun cried emotionally.

*Jonghyun.. Loving me was a mistake. Look how miserable you are now?*