SHINee concert

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

The next month passed in a blur. The SHINee members worked super doubly hard because their first SHINee concert was coming. They had already accustomed themselves to living with a ghost.

"Seo Eun do you think the grey shirt is nicer of this black pullover?" Minho asked.

Seo Eun scrutinized the two pieces of clothing and wrote her answer on the white board they bought for her that she always carried around. (Not outside of course)

The black one

"The black one?" minho asked. "Thanks seo Eun! Your taste is great!"

Minho ran off to change into his black pullover. Key came out and started whining.

"Ever since you knew the existance of Seo Eun NONE of you EVER comes to ask me about fashion anymore!" Key whined.

Seo Eun smiled and blushed alittle. Jonghyun caught that and he smiled.

"Yah yeobo. Then why did I hear you asking Seo Eun about your red jacket yesterday?" Jonghyun whispered sneakily.

Key's eyes widened and he jumped up, running to his room, shouting, "SEO EUN IS THE BEST!!"

--------------------------------

The SHINee members stood in the backstage, receiving words of encouragement from their sunbaes.

"Good luck guys! You can do it! You're SHINee! You'll be sure to SHINE!" Changmin said and patted Minho's shoulder.

Seo Eun squealed and said dreamily, "Woah he's so good looking!!"

Jonghyun caught that and he gave a death glare to Seo Eun, which the latter missed.

"I'm much better!" Jonghyun muttered under his breath.

"What was that?" Key asked.

"Ugh nothing. I'm just scared." Jonghyun half-lied.

"ME TOO!!" Key screamed.

"Stop screaming Key! You're causing me to sweat even more in these thick jackets!" Onew complained.

Seo eun heard what Onew said and she went over to hug him, passing some coldness over.

"Hey it feels better already!" Onew smiled. "Thanks Seo Eun!" he whispered.

Jonghyun glared at their intimacy and turned the other way.

"Oppa!" Krystal called and ran towards him.

"Hey!" Jonghyun smiled.

"Oppa! I'll be supporting you for the whole concert so please give it your best!" Krystal smiled.

She leaned in towards Jonghyun's ear and whispered. "Tell you a secret. I think you're the most good-looking member in SHINee!"

Jonghyun backed away and laughed heartily. "Thanks! I knew that!"

Krystal scoffed and slapped Jonghyun's arm playfully.

Seo Eun winced at the contact.

*How I wish I could do that do. But I'm a ghost.*

Seo Eun shook her head to clear her thoughts.

*Stop it Seo Eun! Even though you like Jonghyun, you can never be together with him! Don't be jealous! Don't fantasize! You'll only get yourself hurt!

You should be satisfied that you are able to stay by his side constantly.

You have no rights to love.*

Seo Eun fried believing what she told herself.

But when she saw Krystal giving Jonghyun a "Hwaiting!" Hug, she couldn't stop the disappointment that washed through her.