SHINee+ghost

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

The rest of the SHINee members stared wide eyed at Jonghyun.

"Se-S-Seo Eun?" Key stuttered. "But that day we saw her. She was a human alive and kicking..."

Jonghyun started explaining the story from the very beginning.

"So that day was the day of blood moon?" Minho asked. "Woah so I met a ghost??!"

"Ghost noona is pretty!" Taemin giggled dreamly.

"Yah!" Minho whacked his head. "How can you think about other girls when I'm here!"

"So Seo Eun sshi knows Jaejoong as well? No wonder you were suddenly on such close terms with that photographe!" Onew exclaimed.

"Wait wait wait wait!" Key shouted. "Is Seo Eun the reason why you were suddenly moody, then happy, then jealous?"

Jonghyun hung his head in embarrasement.

"Woah! You were jealous??" Seo Eun asked jumping around.

Jonghyun glared at her. The rest of the SHINee members turned in that direction as well.

"Is she there?" Minho breathed.

Jonghyun nodded.

"Okay guys. There's only one more thing left to do." Onew announced with a determined expression on his face.

Jonghyun felt himself break into cold sweat. What were they going to do! Knowing them, they are going to do something stupid! Are they going to hurt Seo Eun?

Key nodded in agreement and all of them stood up straight from their previous lying-on-the-floor--whining-their-hearts-out position.

"Okay guys. Hana, Dul, Se-" Onew said.

"WAIT!!!" Jonghyun screamed covering his eyes.

"-t! Annyeonghaseyo SHINee imnida!" the rest of SHINee chorused.

Jonghyun  peeked through his hands in surprise.

what?!

Seo Eun whirled around happily and answered, "HELLO HELLO!!!"

"Nice to meet you Seo Eun sshi, even though we can't see you but from now on, since we know that you're living with us, we'll treat you well!" Key smiled at the wall. (Totally missed)

Seo Eun giggled since she was in fact standing behind Key and replied,"Thanks a lot cute Key!"

"Yah!" Jonghyun spat. "What cute!"

"Mwo? What did Seo Eun say?" Onew asked curiously.

"Nothing you want to know.." jonghyun grumbled.

"What did she say Yeobo! Tell me tell me!!!" Key strangled Jonghyun.

Seo Eun giggled delightfully.

--------------------------------

Her whisper is the lucifer!

The song ended and the SHINee members collapsed on the floor in a heap.

"Woah I'm so freaking tired." Minho said fanning himself. "How many more hours must we practice so that Lee Soon Man is satisfied? Seriously. That old man is insane!"

"Yeah!" Taemin nodded furiously. "I can't even play my computer game and I'm stuck at level 138 from this afternoon!!!"

'And I don't even get to meet my Luna now.." Onew sighed out of lovesickness.

Jonghyun laughed and went to the side of the room to get his bottle.

"Yah yeobo! Help me get my water bottle too!" Key said.

Suddenly, before Jonghyun could reach the bottle, it flew right across the room into Key;s hands.

"Woah!" Key screamed, startled. "Seo Eun?"

Seo Eun nodded delightfully. "Yeah it was her." Jonghyun answered since they couldn't see her.

"Thanks so much!" Key smiled at the air. "Woah water water! If only the water was cold..."

Suddenly, the bottle was snatched from his hands and Seo Eun hugged the water with all her might.

When it landed on Key's lap again, he jumped up in shock!

"AIGOO YAH!" he yelped. "Its so freaking cold!"

Seo Eun smiled smugly.

"Don't praise her, she'll get proud." Jonghyun smirked.

"Hey!" Seo Eun laughed and ran after him. Jonghyun gave a girly scream and ran around the practice room with Seo eun tailing behind.

The rest of the SHINee members stared in awe.

"Where does hyung get his energy?" Taemin asked.

"*Sigh* The power of love!" Onew sighed dramatically.

"Does he know he looks so stupid to us now, running away from air?" Mnho asked with raised eyebrows.