Ghost in love

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Seo Eun flew around Jaejoong's house as the latter worked away with his cameras. The TV was playing a typical romantic korean drama and Seo Eun grew extremely excited whenever anything mildly romantic was shown.

*The feeling in the show is so similiar to when I was with Jonghyun in the amusement park!*

The TV showed the guy staring deeply into the girl's eyes and the bent closer. The girl closed her eyes and leant forward as well. Just before their lips met... Jaejoong switched the TV off.

"Yah! Jaejoong!" Seo Eun whined in disappointment. "Why did you off the TV!!"

"I'm kinda worried you know!" Jaejoong joked. "My dear Seo Eun was once a cute and innocent girl, not even knowing what making love is, and now she likes watching romantic dramas where people kiss? Oh no no no no.."

Seo Eun whirled about in frustration.

"But i want to see!" she whined.

"What's with the sudden interest?" Jaejoong asked curiously.

*Because I want to relive that night I was human.*

Seo Eun shrugged and floated aimlessly around the room. Jaejoong saw that he was never going to get an answer to his question, and returned to sorting out his portfolios.

Suddenly out of nowhere, Seo Eun asked,"Why do people kiss?"

Jaejoong was utterly shocked by the question.

One, why would his all so innocent Seo Eun be interested in this?

Two, HOW COULD SHE NOT KNOW?!!

"Well.." Jaejoong started. "People kiss because they are in love. When you love someone, the way you want to express that love is by kissing."

Seo Eun nodded her head in enlightenment. "Ah.. so that's why.."

Jaejoong smiled amusedly at her cute actions.

*That's why I want to kiss you..*

"How does being in love feels like?" Seo Eun asked suddenly after a long period of deep thought.

Jaejoong stared suspiciously at Seo Eun.

*This isn't like her to ask about love. What made her curious? Unless.. she's falling in love. And I have a feeling the person's not me..*

Jaejoong's heart sank but he answered the question anyway.

"Being in love feels magical and exciting. You want to be with the person all day long. Even if you just saw the person, you want to see her again. You can never get enough of her, never ge tired of her, never want to be without her." Jaejoong started, staring intensely at Seo Eun.

"When she smiles, you feel like the whole world lit up. When she's sad, you want to hug her and protect her from what was hurting her. When she walks towards you, you feel your heart rate increase, and you get nervous for no reason. Even if your skins just touch for a short moment, the region of contact will feel tingly even after." Jaejoong explained, describing everything that he feels when he is with Seo Eun.

Seo Eun looked up at him.

"And when you kiss?" she whispered.

"You feel like you're in heaven." Jaejoong breathed.

*When will you ever see me the way I see you? When will you be able to feel all these emotions I am feeling right now? I'll give everything to be able to keep you by my side. But why do I feel like you are going to leave me someday?*

Seo Eun floated back to the living room and hung herself upside down to think.

She recalled the days when she was at home waiting for Jonghyun to be back, or just wasting her time around fooling at Jaejoong's. There was always one thing that occupied her mind at all times.

That was Jonghyun.

She wanted to see him all the time. She wanted to be with him at his wor. But because she cares for the welfare of his career, she lets him go. But all the time she is away, she misses him will all her heart.

Seo Eun recalled herself hiding in the corner while Jonghyun had been in the room composing. She stood there for 3 hours straight gazing at him, but not once did she find it boring. Jonghyun hummed the tunes that he wrote, and sometimes, he would frown when the tune did not please him. At times like this, Seo Eun felt anxious and worried, and she wanted to help.

Then when Jonghyun finished his piece and smiled ever so gently at his completed work, Seo eun felt as if her day had brightened up hundred fold.

His emotions were the source of her emotions. He makes her happy. He makes her sad. He is why she was feeling.

Lastly, Seo Eun recalled that night at the amusement park.

How her heart  was racing when Jonghyun held her in his arms. How she enjoyed the sense of security in his strong arms and the soothing effect of his scent. How her brain momentarily stopped fuctioning the moment he placed his lips on her forehead.

It was when she knew.

She loved Jonghyun.