Aftershock of a kiss

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

He kissed her...

... Forehead

Seo Eub froze from the contact. The way his lips was in contact with her forehead, the way she could feel the softness of his lips, the way his scent surrounds her, it made Seo Eun's heart race.

Very very quickly.

*Oh gosh why am I feeling like this? Is there a problem with me?*

Seo Eun didn't know what to do, so she stood there limply.

Jonghyun noticed and he was suddenly realized what he just did.

*Oh my god. Did I just kiss her forehead? MY LIOS JUST TOUCHED A GIRL???!*

Jonghyun pretended that it was a very normal thing to do, to kiss a girl's forehead. But his cheeks were still flaming red.

Seo Eun noticed and put her hand on his head. "Omo jonghyun you're so red! Are you unwell?"

*Yeah a little in my heart.*

Jonghyun stepped back at the sudden contact.

"Eh. I'm fine. It's just a little hot." Jonghyun fanned himself. "Why don't we stand further from each other!"

Jonghyun let go of Seo Eun and stood 2 meters away from her. Seo Eun almost sighed out when he did that. She missed his touch.

Jonghyun glanced at his watch. 11.59pm.

*There's only one minute left. If I want to hug her, there's only this chance left!*

Jonghyun glanced at Seo Eun who wandered 100m away from him.

And he sprinted.

5

4

3

2

1

...

Jonghyun stopped in front of Seo Eun just as she turned back onto her usual pale, permeable self.

Seo Eun looked at Jonghyun in surprise. "Why did you run here so urgently?"

"Ugh nothing. Let's just go home." Jonghyun sighed.

Seo Eun nodded and glanced at her hands.

*Why must this day come to an end so quickly..*

-------------------------------

Next morning..

"Yah Kim Jonghyun tell me what happened last night with that girl Seo Eun if not you'll not be my Yeobo anymore!" key shrieked.

Jonghyun stared at him wide eyed. *Woah how did he know?*

"Seunggi Hyung called and asked if you had a new girlfriend! You booked the whole amusement park for her?? With??" key ranted.

"It's just.. An important day." Jonghyun stuttered.

"Yeah yeah. Important enough to spend 10 million won? You never even bought me a plate of dobokki before!" Key whined.

"Yeah Hyung.. You never bought me things and you always eat my private stock of cookies.." Taemin grumbled.

"I'm sorry okay? I'll treat you all later then.." Jonghyun said desperately.

"Aha finally!" Minho clapped his hands. "but that girl. Are you and Seo Eun dating?"

"NO!" Jonghyun said immediately, a little too loudly.

"Yah really?" Onew asked in an annoying voice. "You booked the whole amusement park! Surely something happened?"

"NOTHING HAPPENED!" Jonghyun screamed and grabbed his hair. He recalled taking Seo Eun in his arms and kissing her forehead.

*Aish what were you thinking Jonghyun! Now you'll never get to sleep in peace!*

--------------------------------------

Hey peeps! I started a new fic!

Yes yes I know I haven't finished this one BUT! Believe in the Goddess muahaha

I'll finish this! I'll update everyday as usual.

Anyway this new fic is called LIVING WITH MY GANGSTER ROOMMATE featuring Jaejoong!!

Please support!XDXD