Human; 3 hours with Jonghyun II

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jonghyun wobbled down the steps and tried to balance himself. Seo eun followed right behind in the same jelly fishing manner.
 
"Woah it was so scary! Having a beating heart makes the ride totally different!" Seo Eun whined.
 
"Now you know!!" jonghyun huffed and puffed. "Gosh I almost died out there! My heart almost leapt out of my throat!"
 
"My heart was beating really fast!" Seo Eun exclaimed, as though as she just invented the first working light bulb. "I felt so many things I never felt when I was a ghost! It all magnified hundred fold!"
 
Jonghyun laughed and took hold of Seo Eun's hands again.
 
"So.." Jonghyun said. "What other scary rides did you miss?"
 
--------------------------
 
Jonghyun and Seo Eun went to ALL the rides which Jaejoong and Seo Eun didn't go on earlier.
 
Which was basically all the others, except for the merry-go-round and the ferris wheel.
 
"What's that!" Seo Eun pointed to a stage.
 
"Oh that?" jonghyun smiled. "Its a stage where entertainers will perform. Sometimes there'll be juggling, circus tricks, acrobats. But sometimes it'll just be plain singing."
 
"Can you sing for me on that stage?" Seo Eun asked, her eyes shining.
 
"Why?" jonghyun asked confusedly. "You hear me sing everyday."
 
"But its different!" Seo Eun protested while pouting. "You sing for your fans. You sing while you're practicing. You sing when you're writing songs. But you've never sang for me." Seo Eun explained sadly.
 
Jonghyun felt an unknown guilt wash over him.
 
"Alright. I'll sing." He smiled and walked backstage to grab a guitar he knew Seunggi hyung always kept there.
 
"Ahem ahem." He cleared his throat, earning an enthusiastic clap from Seo Eun. "Ladies and Gentlemen, today is a cause for celebration! Because today miss Mu Seo Eun can be a human for a day! Miss Mu Seo Eun can you please stand up so everyone can see you!"
 
Seo Eun jumped up enthusiastically and bowed to the imaginary audience.
 
"Today, I'm going to sing 'That Man'. Please enjoy!" Jonghyun winked, causing Seo Eun to almost faint.
 
Geu namja ga naraneungeon anayo
That man is actually me
 
Almeonsodo ireoneungeon anijyo
Please don't tell me that you knew and you're still acting this way
 
Moreugeoya Geudae babonikka
You don't know, because my dear, you're a fool
 
When Jonghyun reached the last chorus, he gestured for Seo Eun to come up to sing with him. Seo Eun jumped onto the stage and started singing in a angelic voice. Jonghyun stared at her astounded.
 
*She's so good at singing. She's even better than all the SNSD and BoA sunbaenims!*
 
Jonghyun sang along with Seo Eun, looking into her eyes.
 
Jogeumman kakai wa Jogeumman
Come a little bit closer, just a little bit
 
Hanbal takakamyeon, Dubal dumangkaneun
When I take a step closer to you, you run away with two feet
 
Neol saranghaneun nan, jigeumdo yeope isseo
I who loves you, am now by your side
 
Geu Namja/Yeoja ubnida
That man/woman is crying
 
The song ended with a perfect harmony. Jonghyun stared into Seo Eun's eyes. He felt his heart rate increasing and this tingling excitement ran through his body.
 
Seo Eun smiled.
 
"My wish really came through." she smiled.
 
"What wish?" Jonghyun breathed, not daring to break this magical moment.
 
"That night in the park, I wished that you could see me, and that I will be able to sing this song together with you." Seo Eun teared.
 
Jonghyun felt a surge of emotion hit him and he pulled Seo Eun into his embrace. Seo Eun teared joyfully and hugged him tighter, taking in his scent.
 
Jonghyun put his chin on top of Seo Eun's head, and enjoyed how comfortable and right Seo Eun felt in his arms.
 
"Thank you for tonight." Seo Eun smiled through her tears, looking back up at him.
 
Jonghyun felt his heart go even faster, if it was even insanely possible, and he did the rashest thing he had ever done.
 
Not anything dramatic of course.
 
But in contrast to dating sekyung for 5 months and not kissing her, Key would definately thump his back in satisfaction for this one.
 
He kissed her...
 
...forehead
 
-----------------------------------
 
TEEHEE I'M SO EVL!! Haha sorry for not letting them kiss on the lips!!
 
But ya know Jjong's kinda slow in the PDA department for this story so I thought it'd be too much if he kissed her on the lips this soon.
 
Hmmm lemme think if I should let them kiss next time..XDXD
 
MUAHAHAHA I LOVE BEING EVIL!!

Comment and sucscribe or you'll feel my wrath! Muahaha!XD