Human; 3 hours with Jonghyun

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

"I told you it's closed.." Seo Eun whined when the car neared the amusement park.
 
From far, it was evident that the amusement was completely shut down. The gates were closed tight and there wasn't a spark of light on anywhere.
 
"Trust me." Jonghyun spoke huskily.
 
Seo Eun's heart began to race. She held her hand next to it.
 
*So this is what it feels like to have a racing heart..*
 
Jonghyun dug out his phone and dialed a number. After a few rings the other person on the other end of the line picked up the call.
 
"Now, hyung." Jonghyun said seriously.
 
Suddenly, the whole amusement park lit up with bright merry coloured lights and the rides began operating.
 
"WOAH MAGIC!!" Seo Eun exclaimed excitedly.
 
*Babo..* Jonghyun smiled.
 
"Thanks for everything Seunggi Hyung!" Jonghyun said.
 
"Its okay since you're paying me!" Seunggi laughed from the other line. "Your girlfriend is one lucky girl!"
 
"She's not my girlfriend!" Jonghyun protested. "She's just a friend!"
 
"Oh right friend!" Seunggi said sacarstically. Jonghyun could even imagine Seunggi rolling his eyes. "An IMPORTANT friend that you had to call me 9.20pm at night to open the whole amusement park again just for two of you to goof around? Yeah right friend.." Seunggi snickered. "You know, you could have just brought her tomorrow!"
 
"It has to be today!" Jonghyun said.
 
"Whatever. At least you're paying." seunggi laughed. "Thanks for the 10 million won! (around 10000)"
 
Jonghyun glared at the phone. *Seunggi hyung sure knows when to grab the chance to extort money from me..*
 
He turned back to Seo Eun who had already gotten out of the car and was staring wide eyed at the glittering lights.
 
"Come on," Jonghyun smiled and took her hand. "Let's go in!"
 
Jonghyun felt her hands which fitted exactly in his, were cold. He naturally planted a firmer grip round them, and carcassed her palm.
 
*I can never have a chance to do this anymore..*
 
----------------------------------
 
"Jonghyun..I'm scared." Seo Eun whispered.
 
Jonghyun smiled gently and tried to keep a ressuring face. "Its okay. I'm here with you. I'm not going to let anything happen to you alright? Trust me" He said gently.
 
Seo Eun nodded and stared back at him with her glittering eyes. "I trust you." she breathed.
 
Jonghyun smiled widely and all his fears seemed to have disappeared. He led her to the front row of the roller coaster and tightened the seatbeat around them.
 
*Crap. These seat belts don't look sturdy at all. Are they able to protect me? Damn I'll have to complain to Seunggi hyung later.. But now. I'll just have to fret for my life..*

The engines roared and the roller coaster started advancing forward slowly.
 
"Jonghyun.." Seo Eun breathed.
 
"I'm here." Jonghyun smiled and pulled her closer, such that her face was in his chest. "Don't worry."
 
Seo Eun could smell Jonghyun's scent. The scent that she had grown so accustomed to, sniffing his room.
 
She could hear his heart. The way it was racing told her that his calm face was just an act.
 
She felt her own heart racing in the same manner.
 
But at that time, she wasn't all that sure it it was because of the roller coaster or the warmth from Jonghyun's embrace.
 
------------------------------
 
Wow this human for a day thing sure is long..
 
Its been 4 chapters and the day hasn't endedXDXD
 
One more chapter!
 
I hope they realise their feelings soon!! Someone will realise theirs REALLY REALLY soon!
 
Guess who!!
 
Hehe.
 
Comment and subscribe please! love you all!