Human for a day part 3

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jonghyun sighed as her stared blankly out of the window. Onew sighed at the same time.
 
"Woah what's with both of you? You both look like love sick cats!" Key sniggered.
 
Onew let out another sigh. "I miss Luna. I want to see her. Its been 3 days since met! You don't know how I'm suffering!"
 
"Woah hyung! You got it bad! Its only been 3 days and you look so pale and listless!" minho laughed.
 
"Eww I don't wanna fall in love next time if it makes me like that!!" Taemin whined.
 
"Don't worry I wont make you feel like that!" minho winked.
 
Taemin gagged.
 
Jonghyun kept a solemn face.
 
*What's wrong with me? Onew misses Luna because they haven't met in 3 days. But why am I missing Seo Eun even when I just saw her this morning?*
 
Jonghyun stared blankly out of the window when he noticed a familiar looking girl pacing outside their apartment gates.
 
The girl turned around to reveal a really beautiful and cute face.
 
"Wow check out that girl!" Minho let out a whistle.
 
"Woah! That Noona looks so pretty! Noona Neomu Yeppeo!" Taemin squealed.
 
*SEO EUN!!!*
 
Every cell of Jonghyun's body seemed to have woken up and his face light up.
 
"Chauffeur Kim! STOP THE CAR!" Jonghyun yelled.
 
He hopped of the car when it hasn't even come to a stop fully. He raced towards Seo Eun.
 
"SEO EUN!!!" He waved.
 
Seo Eun spun round and saw her favourite person in the world run towards her.
 
*It seems like a dream! If its really a dream, I don't want to wake up!*
 
"Jonghyun ah!" Seo Eun ran up to him and hopped around. "the security guard ahjusshi wouldn't let me in! Thank goddess you're here!!"
 
Just then, the rest of the SHINee members had arrived after following Jonghyun.
 
"Yah Yeobo! How can you run away like that just to flirt!" Key panted.
 
"Hyung, you know her?" Minho asked curiously.
 
"Uh. yeah.'' Jonghyun mumbled. ''I met her in the park. She's Seo Eun.''
 
"Hi! I'm Seo Eun!!" Seo Eun waved.
 
"Woah you can meet such pretty noonas in te park? Key umma lets go there everyday!" Taemin squealed.
 
"Yah! How can you call me Key Umma in front of other people! Especially a girl!" Key grumbled.
 
"Its okay, she knows you're the umma." Jonghyun said with a sly smile.
 
"Yeah!" Seo Eun agreed "Your waffles are great!"
 
"OH MY GOSH YEOBO! What have you been telling pretty girls about me!" Key wailed.
 
"Nothing." Jonghyun answered truthfully. "She just saw it all herself."
 
Seo Eun nodded cooperatively.
 
Key shook his head, depressed.
 
"Jonghyun ah, what time is it now?" Seo Eun asked.
 
Jonghyun glanced at his watch. 8:54pm.
 
*Glups. There's only 3 hours left.*
 
"Hyung, I'm going to take Seo Eun home, its rather late so we'll get going." Jonghyun lied smoothly.
 
"We'll go with you too! Its not for a girl and guy to go home together especially when you're not going out." Key exclaimed.
 
 
"Ugh. Don't. Please." Jonghyun stuttered, alarmed.
 
Seo Eun panicked too and grabbed onto Jonghyun's arms, causing Key's eyes to nearly pop out of his head.
 
"Its okay Key Umma nothing with happen I promise!" Seo Eun pleaded with her big eyes.
 
"Mwo? Key Umma?" Key turned pale. His life has officially ended.
 
"Key Umma I wanna go home now! There's Running man today and SNSD Sunbaes are going!" Taemin wailed.
 
"Oh right! Hey Key lets go home. Jonghyun can take Seo EUn home himself. Nothing will happen." Minho said. He leant closer to Key and whispered," Jonghyun didn't kiss
 sekyung for 5 months, what makes you think he will do anything to harm Seo Eun today?"
 
Key shrugged reluctantly and bade Jonghyun and Seo Eun goodbye.
 
When the rest of SHINee left, Jonghyun and Seo Eun had the car to themselves.
 
"So... How was your human day today?" Jonghyun asked awkwardly, trying not to think of the fact that this human day had been spent with the darn Jaejoong.
 
"Jaejoong was very nice." Seo Eun started. Jonghyun gave a horrible scowl. (A/N: Believe of not even when Jonghyun scowls he's still so bling blingish good-looking!!XD)
 
"...But it wasn't very interesting." Seo Eun ended off lamely.
 
Jonghyun's eyes lit up. "You mean it was boring."
 
"You can't put it that way! Its mean!" Seo Eun wailed.
 
"But its the truth isnt it!" Jonghyun smirked, happiness building inside.
 
"It.. it.." Seo Eun threw her hands up in exasperation. "Oh alright it was kinda boring!"
 
"You mean boring. Not "Kinda" boring." Jonghyun smiled gleefully, enjoying annoying Seo Eun.
 
"UGH! OKAY IT WAS BORING!" Seo Eun yelled.
 
"That's my girl." Jonghyun smiled and patted Seo Eun's head. At that moment, a zap of electricity went through Jonghyun's arms.
 
*This is probably the only chance I have to pat her head.. Next time, it'll be 4 years later..*
 
Then a thought came to him.
 
*If I thought this way, wouldn't Jaejoong also think this way? ! Did Jaejoong touch Seo Eun? This stupid girl didn't even know Sekyung and Rain were having and
 thought they were quarreling, she wouldn't know to stop Jaejoong from touching her right?!*
 
"OH MY GOD SEO EUN TELL ME THE TRUTH DID JAEJOONG TOUCH YOU JUST NOW!" Jonghyun yelled and glared intensely at Seo Eun. "TELL ME THE TRUTH OR I'LL
 KILL YOU TODAY AND YOU'LL HAVE TO DIE A SECOND TIME!"
 
Seo Eun jumped at the sudden change in attitude. Bipolar much?
 
"He didn't!" Seo Eun waved her arms anout frantically. "He just held my hand.."
 
*That stupid bastard...* Jonghyun cursed and glanced at Seo Eun's hands, fighting the urge for him to take her hand in his as well.
 
".. But he tried to kiss me-" Seo Eun continued only to be cut off by..
 
"AAAHHHHHHHHHHH! HE WHHAAAAAAAAAATTT!" Jonghyun screamed.
 
"That son of a . Mother er. Stupid idiot freaking ! How dare he!!!" Jonghyun yelled his lungs out.
 
"Calm down Jonghyun!" Seo Eun said, alarmed. "He didn't manage to kiss me!!"
 
Jonghyun cooled down a bit and tried to change the direction of the conversation. "Then where did both of you go today?"
 
"We went to the amusement park." Seo Eun replied.
 
"Hmm? Then why was it boring? You enjoyed yourself the other time! And this time you even get to ride that great outdoor roller coaster that you've been wanting to go
 on!" Jonghyun asked, thoroughly puzzled.
 
"We didn't ride that." Seo Eun said quietly, disappointment washing over her face. "Jaejoong didn't look like he wanted to ride it so I didn't go on it."
 
"Mwo?" Jonghyun shrieked in disbelief. "That stupid didn't let you go on the ride you wanted to go the most? Then what's the point of being a human today?"
 
Seo Eun faked a smiled and tried to smile it off.
 
Jonghyun felt a surge of energy pass through him, and he felt thoroughly energized to want to try to fufill all of Seo Eun's wants.
 
"We're going to the amusement park." Jonghyun declared, turning on the engine of the car, causing it to roar into life.
 
"But.. its already closed. It closes at 9 and its already 9.17pm." Seo Eun protested.
 
"Its closed for the others but you are forgetting who this person really is that is in front of you." Jonghyun smirked. "Who am I?"
 
"Jonghyun?" Seo Eun answered, completely puzzled.
 
"That's right!" Jonghyun smiled. "Let's go!"
 
He tried not to laugh when he saw Seo Eun's ridiculous expression.
 
*Don't worry, even if we only have less than 3 hours left, I'll make sure it'll be the best 3 hours of your life!
 
...
 
Or maybe afterlife!*