Human for a day part 1

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Seo Eun woke up and for once she wasn't floating around the room. She felt herself sinking into the couch like she had weight. She moved her hands along the linen of the couch.

*Hmmm it feels smooth..

Whaa? FEELS SMOOTH?*

Seo Eun sat up and stared at her opaque hands.

*I'm human!*

"I'M HUMAN!!" Seo Eun shrieked.

"Huh?" Jonghyun mumbled, waking up from his sleep.

"Jonghyun!! I'm human! I'm human!" Seo Eun ran up to him and shook him.

Jonghyun opened his eyes to the prettiest sight on earth. since Seo Eun was a human already, her cheeks were flushed with pink colour and her hazel nut eyes were even more shiny than usual. Her hair fell down her shoulders in long big curls and her porcelain skin looked soft and supple. She looked like she had much more life than usual, bringing out her cheerful character.

*She's so freaking beautiful, even more than when she's a ghost. Oh god.*

Jonghyun's eyes fell on her pink kissable lips. Jonghyun never felt a stronger urge to kiss somebody. Not even when he was with Sekyung.

"Jonghyun! I'm human!" Seo Eun danced around.

Jonghyun smiled but stopped himself just in time.

*Jaejoong.*

"Good morning." he said curtly and left the room.

Seo Eun stared at him.

*He must really be angry..* Seo eun felt all her happiness being out of her.

--------------------------------

Seo Eun stayed in Jonghyun's room because she didn't want to scare the other members. She waited boredly for something to happen.

*Man. Its even more boring when I'm a human. I can't listen to the SHINee member's talk over the breakfast table. its boring..*

Just then, Jonghyun came in to the room.

"There's waffles outside. Remember to eat cause you're human today." he said gruffly and left.

Seo Eun smiled. "At least he cares enough to tell me to eat. If he hadn't told me, I would've forgotten that i could eat!"

Seo Eun sped out of the room when she heard the front door close and all the SHINee members have left.

"WAFFLES!!" Seo Eun squealed and stuffed them into . "YUM!!"

After finishing her breakfast in record time, Jaejoong rang the doorbell just in time.

"Hi Jaejoong!" Seo Eun chirped.

"Wow!" JAejoong gasped. "You look.. beautiful."

"thanks!" Seo Eun smiled.

"Here this is for you." Jaejoong said and held out a bouquet of pink roses.

"Wow! Its so pretty!" Seo Eun smiled.

"So are you ready for some fun?" Jaejoong asked.

"YES!!" Seo Eun squealed.

"Before that, lets get you some nice clothes for going to the amusement park!" Jaejoong smiled.

Seo Eun stared down at her simple white dress that she had always worn.

"Let's go!" Jaejoong said and took her hand, as if it was the most natural thing in the whole world.

-----------------------------

"Nah not this! Its too hot for the amusement park!" Jaejoong exclaimed.

Seo Eun went back to the changing room.

pic: http://korean-fashion.org/koreanfashionpics/Korean-Fashion-Special-Top.jpg

Seo Eun appeared again.

"NO not this! You can't wear a skirt to the amusement park!" Jaejoong protested.

pic: http://image.tradevv.com/2009/06/17/xyiiioo_392843_600/korean-fashion-skirt.jpg

Seo Eun appeared again.

"YES THIS IS IT!" JAejoong shouted excitedly.

pic: http://www.kineda.com/photos/features/hyori_topgirl09_main.jpg

 

"Thanks mister. You really have good taste. Your girlfriend must be very lucky." the salesgirl said.

"Uh we aren't-" Seo Eun tried saying.

"Thanks." Jaejoong smiled and cut her off.

When Jaejoong and Seo Eun went out of the shop, Seo Eun asked,"Why didn't you deny that we were in a relationship?"

"Because I want that to be real." Jaejoong winked.

Seo Eun felt her heart sink.

*Why doesn't he want to give up?*