Jealous?

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Seo Eun wandered around for the rest of the night thinking about what Jaejoong said and worrying over the matter. She returned to the SHINee dorm the next morning.

"Hey where were you?" Jonghyun asked, his face full of worry. He got a shock of his life when he didn't find her in his room when he woke up that morning.

"I was just wondering around.." Seo Eun replied lifelessly.

"Are you alright?" Jonghyun asked, concerned.

"Jonghyun ah.. What am I going to do?" she sighed and collapse beside him on the bed.

Jonghyun's heart started feeling wierd at the close proximity.

"Jaejoong.." Seo Eun cried. "He says that he loves me."

"MWO?!" Jonghyun half-yelled.

*That ! How dare he prey on Seo Eun like that! Doesn't he know she's MY ghost? That mother er! ertic !*

"Then.. what did you say?" Jonghyun asked worried.

"I told him not to be stupid and that we can't be together." Seo Eun said flatly.

Jonghyun breathed a huge sigh of relief.

"He'll get over it don't worry." jonghyun assured her.

"Yeah I know." Seo Eun sighed. "But I really didn't expect it! And I don't want to hurt my dear friend.."

"Then how about not meeting me so often. Don't give him any hope." Jonghyun suggested.

"I guess that's what I'll do for now.." Seo Eun said.

Jonghyun's heart gave a leapt and he did a silent cheer.

"I'm just sad that I'm hurting one of my favourite people." Seo Eun sighed.

"Am I one of your favorite people?" Jonghyun asked carefully.

"Yeah. You're my favourite!" Seo Eun smiled through her tears. Jonghyun beamed happily.

----------------------------

Onew and Jonghyun were scolded for the umpteenth time in a row for dancing wrongly.

"FOCUS!" the sinseh yelled. "Onew! You're the leader so dance like one! Jonghyun! You're the lead singer so you'll have a lot of parts dancing in front so dance properly! Man what is wrong with you! Break for 5 minutes! I want better results after that!"

With that, the sinseh stomped away.

Onew and Jonghyun slumped onto the ground.

"Yah what's wrong with both of you!" Key asked," Both of you weren't even focusing!"

"Yeah hyungs. I don't like you being scolded." Taemin said tearfully.

"Aish.."Onew muttered. "Its just Luna.."

"What? Its only been 2 days and there's a problem already?" Minho asked surprised.

"There's this guy that confessed to Luna!" Onew sighed.

Jonghyun's head shot up. *Hmm it sounds like Jaejoong.*

"But that doesn't mean she likes him!" Key exclaimed.

*Yeah of course.. Seo Eun already rejected him..*

"But I'm still worried!!" Onew said frustratedly, running him hand through his hair. "That guy is really important to her too. He's her best friend! If I'm the most important guy in her life, then he's the second! "

*. That sounds like Jaejoong! He's the only other living human that can see Seo eun!*

"Oh man that sounds rather dangerous." Minho warned.

"AISH!" Onew muttered irritatedly.

"God Dammit!" Jonghyun spat.

"What's wrong with you then Jonghyun hyung? Why do you look like you're also jealous like Onew hyung?" Taemin asked.

"Its nothing. I'm just tired." Jonghyun smiled weakly.

*Why am I feeling so insecure that a hot guy like Jaejoong likes Seo Eun? Its not like we're dating..*