Amusement park part 3

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

The rest of SHINee decided to play in the indoor theme park instead after Jonghyun came back with a tear stained face, not willing to tell them what happened except insist on going to the indoor theme park.

"Thanks Jonghyun! Now I can go on the rides! there's no sun!" Seo Eun cheered.

Jonghyun smiled and blushed.

"Wow look at that! Lets go on that!!" Seo Eun pointed to the biggest roller coaster indoors.

Jonghyun turned green. *Another one?*

Looking at Seo Eun's eager face, Jonghyun couldn't find the here to reject her.

"Ugh guys you wanna sit that?" he asked meekly.

"NO WAY!" Key screamed in fright.

"YOU CRAZY?" Minho asked.

*Almost..* Jonghyun thought to himself,

"YES YES YES LETS SIT THAT!!" Taemin squealed. Who'd have thought?!

In a few minutes, Jonghyun and Taemin were sitting on that roller coaster with Seo Eun in between them.

*Dang. I'm so freaking scared. But I can't show it to a ghost and a maknae! Gosh help me!!*

Jonghyun took a deep breath.

The engine roared.

"YAY ITS STARTING!" Both Seo Eun and Taemin squealed.

The roller coaster started its torturous route up and down again. Seo Eun held on tightly on the handle and enjoyed the wind.

"AHHHHHHHH!" Jonghyun screamed with his eyes closed.

----------------------------

"That was so fantastic!" Taemin clapped his hands happily. "Hyung! Can we go on it again?"

Jonghyun turned green and ran to the nearest toilet.

"I guess not.." Taemin mumbled and turned back to line up for the roller coaster once more.

Seo Eun followed Jonghyun worriedly into the empty guy's toilet and watched Jonghyun puke.

'Are you okay?" she asked, patting his back.

"Yeah. I'm a man. How could I not be okay!" he asked, rolling his eyes.

"Hehe from what I see you're not exactly okay!" she giggled.

Jonghyun shot her a look. "You're not scared?"

Seo Eun shook her head. "I can only feel the wind when it goes very fast. But because I'm a ghost with no beating heart, I can't feel my heart rate increase and feel scared. I wanna feel that too.." she replied sadly.

Jonghyun looked at Seo Eun.

So that's why. He was beginning to know about her. Her habits. Her likes. Her wants.

And her regrets.

He wanted to protect her.

He wanted to make her happy.

He wanted to see that smile everyday.

He was scared out of hell just now when he thought she had disappeared for good.

Was he going to be able to live normally when she left?

He wasn't that sure anymore.

What initially was just sympathy, taking her in, was turning into something much more.

Too bad he hasn't realised it yet.

----------------------------

YAY! Jonghyun is starting to fall in lurrveee!!

YAYYAYYAY! I'm quite excited to write this! I've planned out the whole story already!

There's more surprises ahead!!  TeeheeXDXD

*So excited to finish this!*

Please subscribe and comment please! It lifts my spirits!!