There's no such thing as ghosts! .. Right?

My Girlfriend is a Ghost

Jonghyun stared desperately at the dark gloomy sky. It had been raining for 2 hours straight and there isn't any sign of the rain relenting.

*What romantic kiss in the rain! Because of it I didn't buy an umbrella and I'm stranded here!! Dammit!*

Jonghyun crouched, hugging his knees, and began singing a beautiful tune.

얼마나 얼마나 더 너를
How much more how much more

이렇게 바람만 보며 혼자
Alone must I gaze at you like this

(That man/ woman by hyun bin/ baek Ji young)

What he doesn't know is that while he was singing, someone else was listening to him, and that someone one else was singing along with him..

---------------------------------------

Jonghyun fell asleep curled up.

"You must be cold aren't you?" a voice spoke.

"It would be better if I could hug you to keep you warm."

At that moment, the thunderstorm reached it's peak and lightning flashed. Thunder boomed loudly. However through the dark clouds, the full moon was still fully visible. It shone through the clouds and lit the earth up, even through the relentless rain.

"How I wish that you can see me, just like how i can see the moon through the dark clouds, even if im not supposed to," the voice spoke again, now filled with sorrow.

"And that I'll be able to sing that song along with you then."

Nature at this point began to work it's magic..

--------------------------------------

"Yeobo.. What's for breakfast?" Jonghyun mumbled as he woke up.

He looked around him and found himself in a shelter in the park with a pale beautiful girl staring at him as though he was a diamond ring on display.

"Ugh." Jonghyun rubbed his eyes tiredly," Miss can you tell me what time it is now?"

The girl remained emotionless, watching him. After a while, she looked behind her, puzzled.

"Yes I'm talking to you miss." Jonghyun said, rather irritatedly.

The girl pointed at herself with her large hazel eyes opened wide.

"Yes you miss. If you don't know the time, then nevermind." Jonghyun grunted.

He turned around to go when he heard a sweet singsong voice say,"It's 9.14am."

He turned around in surprise and found the girl just inches away from him.

"Ugh thanks." Jonghyun said awkwardly.

"You.. You can see me?" the girl asked, leaning her face just centimeters from jonghyun's. Strangely, he didn't feel her breath on his face.

"Yeah of course. It's not like you're a ghost right?" Jonghyun asked amused.

The girl looked at him with a knowing face.

"Right?" Jonghyun gulped.

"YOU CAN SEE ME! Finally someone can see me!!" the girl shrieked while hopping round.

"Ugh. Look. Miss ghost." Jonghyun said sacarstically. "I have a schedule at 9.45am so I better be going. Thanks for telling me the time."

"Wait!" she called desperately.

---------------------------------------

Teehee how was it??

Comment and subscribe please